PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Beach

gxhpainter2
02-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Hello, been a very long time since I posted anything here, I have been checking in a little but just been rethinking my work and taking a long break, but now I am jazzed to get back and becoming a regular member again. I just got a Kindle fire HDX and I can't wait until ArtRage for Android is released, hopefully this year. I hope you enjoy this , as I am a little rusty and need more practice.

Marilyn Anne
02-09-2014, 02:38 PM
I like the painting. The scene looks so nice with all the beautiful colors and the black comes in and brings destruction with it. Really nice!

D Akey
02-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Great to see you back. This looks wonderful to me as if you never missed a beat. Hope to see many more of your paintings in future!

silvy
02-09-2014, 09:17 PM
Glad to see you back! :)
I like this work
The colors are vivid and bright in spite of the storm

coops
02-09-2014, 11:54 PM
Great so see you back again and this is a very expressive piece:)

gxhpainter2
02-10-2014, 06:42 AM
I like the painting. The scene looks so nice with all the beautiful colors and the black comes in and brings destruction with it. Really nice! thanks Marilyn Anne I guess the colors are bright for a hurricane beach...but more of a suggestion than anything else

Great to see you back. This looks wonderful to me as if you never missed a beat. Hope to see many more of your paintings in future! ah Mr D Akey so glad to have you stop by and comment I hope to provide you with lots to say in the coming weeks..:cool:

Glad to see you back! :)
I like this work
The colors are vivid and bright in spite of the storm dear silvy wonderful to have your comments.

Great so see you back again and this is a very expressive piece:) Katie so good to be back and see all the great new works by new people and some of the old hands..this really is a special forum..

copespeak
02-10-2014, 08:47 AM
You are so good with colours Gary, and this mix is really pleasing. :)

pat1940
02-10-2014, 11:27 AM
I quess we both have been away for awhile Gary, nice to see you again and your wonderful colors and imagination

Caesar
02-11-2014, 01:47 AM
You don't seem rusty, dear Gary, probably just evolving towards a more graphical art artwriting ... No frame or barrier can confine the hurricane of Your painting.

gxhpainter2
02-11-2014, 06:57 AM
You are so good with colours Gary, and this mix is really pleasing. :) Thanks Robyn, I love color and I think that is why I gravitate towards the abstract, so I can play with more color combinations. I started as a realistic nature painter for years and gradually wanted more to explore more varied color pallets. :):cool::)

I quess we both have been away for awhile Gary, nice to see you again and your wonderful colors and imagination thanks dear Pat, good to see your new works as well. :)

You don't seem rusty, dear Gary, probably just evolving towards a more graphical art artwriting ... No frame or barrier can confine the hurricane of Your painting. Caesar... you are very kind.. and a very big thank you :):):)

AndreaMG
02-11-2014, 09:48 AM
Welcome back to the forum, I see you paint like a hurricane, I mean LOTS of stunning paintings. Okay, I'll tell you what I see: I see a traffic light which was torn away by the fury of the hurricane, however the scene you painted I think is after the event and the sun is now shining again (you can tell that by the bright colors and the blue calm water). ;)

justjean
02-11-2014, 07:21 PM
Another great and colourful painting, Gary :)

stevemawmv
02-12-2014, 04:54 AM
Gary,
How did I miss this one... Devastating!
I am seeing the Pi symbol and a question mark?
Not seeing any signs of being "Rusty" though...
Take care,
Steve

gxhpainter2
02-12-2014, 05:53 AM
Welcome back to the forum, I see you paint like a hurricane, I mean LOTS of stunning paintings. Okay, I'll tell you what I see: I see a traffic light which was torn away by the fury of the hurricane, however the scene you painted I think is after the event and the sun is now shining again (you can tell that by the bright colors and the blue calm water). ;) Andrea thanks it is good to be back and painting ( digitally atleast )..

Another great and colourful painting, Gary :) thank you Jean, so happy you like the bright colors in this.

Gary,
How did I miss this one... Devastating!
I am seeing the Pi symbol and a question mark?
Not seeing any signs of being "Rusty" though...
Take care,
Steve Steve I am pleased you like this as it was pretty much the first painting I have done for quite awhile and I was not as fluid as usual while creating it, and yes you did see those symbols :rolleyes::rolleyes::)