PDA

View Full Version : Verso la primavera

Caesar
02-07-2014, 03:46 AM
Another test I completed into a forthcoming spring image. No reference at all and I used standard stickers for the background.
Hard to be accurate on a small size sheet with my cheap tablets, especially with my eldest one ...

damasocl
02-07-2014, 04:00 AM
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
BOTH: your painting & girl...

AndreaMG
02-07-2014, 04:40 AM
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
BOTH: your painting & girl...
I hereby officially request the after 9 o'clock version :cool:

stevemawmv
02-07-2014, 04:46 AM
Caesar....
Beautiful, indeed!
I thought it was whipped cream at first, then I put my glasses on!
Reminded me of a old Herb Alpert's album from the sixties until,
you know' put the glasses on!
I'm going with Andrea's request on this one, just curious you know.
Take care,
Steve

copespeak
02-07-2014, 08:04 AM
Oh you boys!!! :) :)

She's gorgeous Caesar!

Caesar
02-07-2014, 09:42 PM
Dear Damaso, I start suspecting You have a particular passion for beautiful ladies and girls, so You sort of overestimate my modest experimets and paintings when they appear in the picture .... LOL;):o Thank You!

Dear Andrea, it looks like You're eager to ascertain how natural her tits may be to challenge so wonderfully the gravitational field of our planet, but you know, she's out of a dream or a fantasy, therefore she's weightless ... Thank You!

I bet you do, dear Steve, and You already have Your glasses on for an assessment. I wouldn't deny You and Andrea such a curiosity (although I don't have an underdress figure layer and only the background is behind here, the rest one layer only), provided both of You too follow me in the After 9o'clock with some of Your paintings ladies stripped as well ... LOL;):o. Most of us would certainly appreciate also because You display in Your portrait a painting quality and accuracy better than I do.:);) Thank You.

Dear Robyn, for a while I read Your words "Oh You boobs!" instead of "boys", but apart from the diffferent vocative statements, I think we all like and love to be mammals (which in the Latin etimology, mammiferus, means bearing mammas, i.e. tits) and our moms. ;):o:)

Caesar
02-08-2014, 02:50 AM
OK. For whoever asked for or any naughty boy who would have liked to ... well, primavera (spring) is undressing on the After 9 o'Clock section, to show there's no trick and she's bearing all genuine and natural gifts .... LOL;):o

AndreaMG
02-08-2014, 03:20 AM
YPIEEEEEEEE! :cool:

SilverO
02-08-2014, 10:51 AM
Both versions are very nice :cool:

Caesar
02-09-2014, 05:33 AM
Thank You, dear SilverO! Andrea seems particularly pleased by the After 9 version ...:o

coops
02-09-2014, 11:59 PM
As always Cesare your ladies are soooooooooooooo sexy, I am off to After 9 to have a look:)

pat1940
02-10-2014, 11:34 AM
Your tablet may be cheap dear Caesar but your ladies are FULL of life, lol nice painting

Caesar
02-11-2014, 12:35 AM
Thank You, dear Katie. I think what You say is a very positive comment ... since I dare remind You that You too ended up in my charming lady list of drawings (I remember of a desk and a front view with a raised leg and nice shoe at least), eh, eh, just after we left the kindergarten I mean ... LOL:o;):D

Dear Pat, since I'm aging and a had some major maintenance, I transferred full health to my ladies. ;) Thank You!

coops
02-11-2014, 01:30 AM
And I was very honored to be added to the list Cesare:):):)

Caesar
02-11-2014, 02:04 AM
Actually I was honored to have an artist like You as one of my muses and that it pleased You and made You smile in Your wonderful way, dear friend.:)

eighty+
02-11-2014, 04:11 AM
Jesus Caesar. She much To much for me to handle. Remember my age she'd just about polish

ME. OFF. ;):D:D:D:D:D:D.

soapy
02-13-2014, 07:13 PM
Hahah Caesar, you will have to go bigger to beat John Currin…

http://songbird91.blogspot.ca/2011/05/john-currin.html

Caesar
02-14-2014, 04:35 AM
Dear ATPlus, she's really a tasty "springroll" and she still produces an extraordinary placebo effect for aging people like me ... but handling isn't mandatory and we may even just enjoy graciously drooling at the sight with admiration. LOL :o;)

Thank you, dear Soapy. Mr. Currin (I saw) isn't among the best ranking for me, but he certainly is an impressive master :cool: and I realized that he's got an academic education and he recalled many great masters in his various paintings, Rembrandt, Caravaggio, Titien, Ingres, Manet, XVI and XVII Flemish paintings, Boucher and other XVIII century French painters at least ... He was certainly a most interesting artist so I'll see what I can do to improve and specialize a little better in the genre. Thank You!:)