PDA

View Full Version : Unfinished experiment

Caesar
02-01-2014, 01:38 AM
I started this comics-like illustration after I hand drew it for my younger son who liked this video-game character, whoever he is. I left it because I got a little bored of this excercise while he lost interest to its finishing. I therefore completed it very approximately as a sort of tribute to Lichtenstein pop art, although not really using that time printing technique.

stevemawmv
02-01-2014, 04:35 AM
Hello Caesar,
Always good to go back and finish an image, I think
of it as a practice within it's self....
But you've left out putting in on of your great captions.
Take care friend,
Steve

D Akey
02-01-2014, 04:37 AM
No wonder you can work fast. You have to keep up with your kids' attention span. This generation moves fast.

I also have no idea who this character is but apparently he's yesterday's news. So time to get on with the characters from the next new game.

Fun stuff, Caesar.

Caesar
02-03-2014, 10:09 PM
Thank You, dear Steve! I had to surrender to the interest decline of my son and the fading away of my inspiration after the original pencil drawing.

Dear D Akey, it's no more time to work for years at a painting and I think that any comics or conceptual character artist must be quite overstressed by change speed of this age. I would be so at least .... Thank You!

justjean
02-04-2014, 01:36 AM
Quite an aggressive looking chap , Caesar, I'm sure your son must be happy with him :)

Caesar
02-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Just another shoot'em all video game character I guess, dear Jean. I'm not able to keep account of every new game passion of my boys indeed.

coops
02-04-2014, 11:53 PM
Great work again Cesare:)

Caesar
02-05-2014, 01:39 AM
You're too kind, dear Katie. Thank You!

AndreaMG
02-06-2014, 09:55 AM
Ha, ha, get ready, you soon might be contacted by some japanese software house for the role of character designer :cool:

gxhpainter2
02-09-2014, 01:58 PM
Hi Caesar, been awhile since I have been here but great to see your still producing some nice work! I think with your ability to draw characters .. shaping them towards a R. L. style could be fun for you and us..hope to see more..:cool::cool:

Caesar
02-11-2014, 12:19 AM
Magari, dear Andrea! Unfortunately I'm not that good with manga style ...LOL:o:D

Hi, dear Gary! It's so nice to have a true and great artict like You back in this Forum! I hope everything's fine over there and to see soon some of Your new fantastic artpieces. Thank You. R.L. style (Ralph Lauren, the fashion brand?):rolleyes: