PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Ploos (Upcoming spring on the statue - March the 4th addition)

Caesar
01-27-2014, 10:59 PM
Nothing special. Only a quickie from 80+' Avatar using the mouse and a style inspired to the funny imaginary painted faces of Eighty+. Best wishes for Your health, dear ATPlus!

eighty+
01-28-2014, 02:52 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes looks how I been feeling this last 2 months ;):D :D :D :D :D :D STATE BBONE Si Si

coops
01-28-2014, 03:28 AM
What a good looking chap he is, nicely done Cesare:)

stevemawmv
01-28-2014, 04:44 AM
Well done Caesar!
With your skills and masterful handling in rendering this great
image of our friend from such a small picture, and if the painting was all
one had to go by.... one would have no problem picking out Mr. Ploos on a
crowded bus. The beard probably helps though...just alittle!
Nicely done friend,
Steve

justjean
01-28-2014, 06:43 AM
Caesar, both yours and Mr 80+'s paintings look great :)

copespeak
01-28-2014, 08:43 AM
He's a beauty Caesar! And yours is not bad either Eighty! :)

AndreaMG
01-28-2014, 08:59 AM
eh eh, nice, nice;)

D Akey
01-28-2014, 11:10 AM
Nice work, the pair of you. A cheering situation, and that's a fact.

HarlequiNQB
01-28-2014, 06:17 PM
Nice work - I knew who it was without reading... 80+'s is fun too :)

Caesar
01-28-2014, 09:58 PM
Dear ATPlus, Your self-portrait confirm the likeness of my sketch, but, watch, smoking is not healthy ... ;) Thank You also for coming in my humble mansion .... by bus I guess. LOL:o

He would deserve a part in one of Tolkien's derived movie I think, dear Katie. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Steve, it was just a matter of relief from finally reading our friend's funny comments popping back on his thread after quite some time.

The merit stands in the subject I guess, dear Jean.:D Thank You!

Dear Andrea, did You notice that eighty+ has got the same barber than Leonardo da Vinci? LOL:o;) Thank You.

I though that a fun treatment like that of the clown doctors for kids could be beneficial to Mr. Ploos too for a prompt and full recovery, dear D Akey. Maybe it worked if he took the bus and come here with his new self-portrait too ...:D Thank You!

Right, dear HarlequiNQB. After all it takes time, say 80 years, to become such a white-haired beauty!LOL;) Thank You!

kenmo
01-29-2014, 01:55 AM
Ha..ha..ha...nice interpretation of Eighty+....:cool::cool::cool:

damasocl
01-29-2014, 03:02 AM
Caesar: A great job!!! ...... ;);):D:eek:

AndreaMG
01-29-2014, 08:45 AM
Dear Andrea, did You notice that eighty+ has got the same barber than Leonardo da Vinci? LOL:o;) Thank You.

Yep, you're right ;) he's a mix of Leonardo da Vinci and Gandalf! ;)

sabena
01-29-2014, 10:55 AM
HELLO Caesar as always enjoy your paintings and this cool and it appears like THE MISTER EITHEEN.
However had a giant will send you the same design in my style since the mister EITHEEN also offered you a painting of himself. I hope you like

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/11/p5cw.jpg

eighty+
01-29-2014, 11:06 AM
yes thanks thats just how I like it I do like to look modem and Smart ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

pat1940
01-29-2014, 12:28 PM
Great work Caesar and it looks like you had fun doing a very funny and nice man

Caesar
01-30-2014, 03:44 AM
Thank You, dear Kenmo! You know, he's a great man and did deserve another tribute.

I think You share my view that our venerable mate is a most interesting guy and subject, dear Damaso. Thank You!

Right, dear Andrea. Although he may also be in the list of the skeptical phylosophers, among whom his ancestors were the most outstanding ones ... ;) LOL Thank You.

Thank You, dear Sabena. Unfortunately it looks like I cannot see Your type of attachment from here, but I look forward to see it this evening on my home computer, because i'm sure Your portrait is another outstanding artpiece of Yours!

You must have had a successful, healthy treatment in some exclusive place, like Berlusconi, dear ATPlus, maybe in the Royal Cocoon Resort? LOL:o;):D I see You look rejuvenated quite a lot! Thank You!

I always enjoy to deal with our old kid, dear Pat (have a look to previous Eighty+ portraits herebelow). He's a hoot and we love him, don't we? Thank You.

stevemawmv
01-30-2014, 04:59 AM
Dear Caesar,
Mr. Ploos's "Seven Year Itch"
'Blimey'! When our friend is out and about, wearing his finest Kilt....
should avoid subway air vents at all cost!
But I would spend another Roman Aureus to see it again!
Well.... Marilyn that is!
Nicely done,
funny and sweet!
Steve

pat1940
01-30-2014, 07:25 AM
Caesar, you make us laugh so much, love what you have done here, I think our dear eighty will get such a kick out of this, you are so good at doing these paintings, have a great day

AndreaMG
01-30-2014, 08:04 AM
Ah ah, you have outdone yourself with the kilt :rolleyes: hence from now on it will be Mc80+ :cool:

D Akey
01-30-2014, 08:33 AM
Love it. Great pics. And you're able to get Mr Ploos up and running. Good job, Caesar.

Caesar
01-30-2014, 09:14 PM
Dear Steve, I hope You would not be too much delighted to pay an aureus for looking at his underskirt purse too ...:eek:LOL:o;) Thank You!

Dear Pat, if such a medicine works to shorten the path for a full recovery and rejuvenating of our friend, I would give him such pills every week at least. Thank You!

Mc80+ ...yeah, dear Andrea, sounds great, and I'm quite sure he's got a bagpipe too he may occasionally play quite well.;):DLOL

If You were right, dear D Akey, it would mean I work as a miraculous sanctuary for unbelievers ... LOL;) I rather like to think and believe think that our dear old oak is just too tough to surrender to wintertime and health accidents. Thank You!

copespeak
01-31-2014, 08:55 AM
You are just brilliant Caesar! You do make me laugh! :) :) :)

Caesar
01-31-2014, 09:59 PM
Such a compliment, especially coming from a nice lady and artist like You, is much rewarding to me, dear Robyn. Thank You very much! I hope I'll keep brilliant enough, by aging, to go on making mates in here laugh with some funny idea from time to time.

Caesar
02-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Dear Sabena, I forgot to say that Your portrait is extraordinary!

D Akey
02-01-2014, 11:50 AM
I agree. And I also forgot to mention Sabena's portrait is brilliant.

And so is anything by 80+. And your stuff makes me chuckle if not laugh out loud, or even laugh my flippin' ass off!

D Akey
02-01-2014, 11:54 AM
Oh, since revisiting older works is on the table, I hope you don't mind that I'll revisit this one. It's poking their heads through the holes of a stand-up scene while on vacation in Rome. Time for another vacation I think.

Caesar
02-03-2014, 10:04 PM
LOL :o;) Not the best time for vacanze romane, dear D Akey. A lot of rain and the Tiber and the Aniene are about to overflow while floods occured in a couple of areas.
Anyway here's another little joke by Michelangelo with Mr. Ploos as the main protagonist ....

justjean
02-04-2014, 01:46 AM
What a delightful assortment of Mr Ploos, Caesar :D

medwyn
02-04-2014, 01:53 AM
Massive fun :D

Caesar
02-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Dear Jean and Medwyn, I look forward to hear soon from the truly one though and look at his new kaleidoscope of images and excercises. Thank You.

coops
02-05-2014, 12:09 AM
This is such fun Cesare and reminds me of the days when you used to paint a picture and we would make up a never ending story to go with it.:)
I am certain the dear Eighty is laughing when looking at this thread:)

Caesar
02-05-2014, 01:48 AM
Thank You, dear Katie! Yeah, the good old days when we were kindergarten's mates ... I recognize I was a quite naughty boy then, wasn't I ?LOL:o;)

coops
02-05-2014, 02:10 AM
Its fun to be kids again Cesare and you were naughty but with a smile on your face. Great naughty sketches they were lol:)

stevemawmv
02-05-2014, 04:49 AM
Caesar....
It appears our dear friend Mr. Ploos may have settled for poorer quality materials in his creation....
But they both have expressions of painfully accepting the outcome...Like...'Oh well, better luck next time!
Take care,
Steve

shekofte
02-05-2014, 08:59 AM
viva eighty+
entertaining pictures of this thread encourage me to see a recent close up of your face ?
may you show it ?

D Akey
02-05-2014, 10:26 AM
LOL :o;) Not the best time for vacanze romane, dear D Akey. A lot of rain and the Tiber and the Aniene are about to overflow while floods occured in a couple of areas.
Anyway here's another little joke by Michelangelo with Mr. Ploos as the main protagonist ....

Hahahahahaha. Caesar, you flatter yourself. . . I take it you're keeping your lightning rod covered until the storm is at its peak?

The goth look is sort of new for you, no? The bolts in the neck are a nice touch. Are there any other parts on hinges, pray tell? Never mind. . . I don't want to know. Just stay well oiled. I can only imagine the sound of an old rusty drawbridge cranking up any time you see your bride, Frau von Caesarstein. . .

eighty+
02-06-2014, 01:51 AM
Yeah Tis I. yep still standing even after head-butting a wall after tripping over the Kerb :D when i come too there was all faces looking down at me but didn't have my
sketch-pad with me blast , anyway they picked me up from the pavement as I could hardly stand as left Knee wasn't reponding to well :D and two women had me bunged in their
car and took me home

my thanks to U all seems like U been haveing fun but then thats what friends are for to keep us laughing ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Caesar
02-06-2014, 03:21 AM
Dear D Akey, You're a real hoot! ROFL.:D Well, as You probably know I'm partly bionic and fortunately materials are much more advanced today than in the old times, so I hope not to end up with my devices (valve, control unit or schwanzstucker) rusty. LOL;):o

Dearest ATPlus, I'm really sorry You had that accident, but I'm glad You found two ladies who took care of Your bump, picked You up and took You at home (their home?;)LOL). Seriously I'm quite relieved to hear from You and to know that a wall can hardly harm Your venerable Scottish head! Your frightening drawing is fantastic and I hope You're not aiming at me for a duel.

justjean
02-06-2014, 03:56 AM
Mr Ploos, so sorry about your accident, good to see you posting again and getting old sure isn't for the weak is it :D

eighty+
02-06-2014, 06:33 AM
Hi. Mac yeah like the Moosic;) :D Was lucky. a little bit harder and the eggshell would have brocken would U have sent flowers. Or. A couple of Aggiss ;) ;) :D :D :D :D. SLAINTE

AndreaMG
02-06-2014, 09:43 AM
Ah ha, Sheriff's back in town! :cool: ;)

eighty+
02-07-2014, 05:44 AM
Yeah Andrea its pratice pratice and more pratice just so I can Draw well U now what I mean ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BUONE Si Si

Caesar
02-07-2014, 09:54 PM
Well, while friendly meetings and discussions go on on this thread, why don't we (each one) keep on adding also other new fantastic characters inspired to the venerable features of AT4Plus, as himself and Sabena wonderfully did too? :)

eighty+
02-08-2014, 01:14 AM
ho ho ho Caesar will I get paid ??? at top Rate ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si SHENTI JAINKANG

coops
02-10-2014, 12:01 AM
Thats a great idea Cesare, might just have a go:)

Caesar
02-11-2014, 12:23 AM
Pls, Madam Katie! I cannot wait to see Mr. Ploos dancing on Your fantastic stage ... LOL;):o I dunno his compensation though and according to his comment he'd like to be paid for it ... LOL;).

coops
02-11-2014, 01:29 AM

Just thought I would have a good, it;s not very good but hope is makes dear Eighty laugh:) He is the Master:)

Caesar
02-11-2014, 01:57 AM
Painting ATPlus in the magician Merlin disguise trying to predict future events from swans flight was just brilliant, dear Katie. Bravissima!

eighty+
02-11-2014, 03:45 AM
Ho Ho Ho. Madam Katie. Looks Like as if I'm just up. Wondering where my Corn flakes are ;) or

Dreaming I'm the 4th Musketeer. Saving the fair. Damzel. ;) :D :D :D. SLAINTE

AndreaMG
02-11-2014, 09:38 AM
Nicely done Madame Katie! He is soooooo Gandalf :D

D Akey
02-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Ah, the venerable Samurai Ploos4-san. Stout lad! Great pose. Tashiro Mifune's got nuffink on yew, laddie-san.

You'll get the picture after a couple minutes. The poster looped it way too long. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sULTwrKipc

justjean
02-11-2014, 07:02 PM
Katie, the wizard looks great :D

Caesar
02-11-2014, 08:22 PM
Well, now, who's the next willing to enrich this monographic gallery on 80+ portraiture and derived characters already honored by the exhibited artpieces of great ArtRage artists such as Sabena, Coops, D Akey and Mr. Ploos himself? :rolleyes:;)

shekofte
02-11-2014, 09:06 PM
may i give an idea ?
make his portrait in Rasputin style !
i fee it so suits him

copespeak
02-11-2014, 09:06 PM
I'll have a crack if I can get a bigger photo!

eighty+
02-12-2014, 12:29 AM
Ho Ho Rasputin Robbie Yeah they couldn't put him down with heavy plates on his chest then used his

Head to knock the wall down but he kept singing I will survive ;) :D :D :D. SLAiNTE

Caesar
02-12-2014, 04:52 AM
Upon kind request ... pls meet the Russian pope RaspuEighty-n-Plus! LOL:o;) Just like his predecessor, he cannot be seriously harmed by any nuclear, biological or chemical weapon and not even a wall hitting his head! Moreover he's an artist so hugely endowed that ladies fight to pick him up on their cars! :eek::oLOL

eighty+
02-12-2014, 05:29 AM
Ho Ho Ho tis I. Caesar Say no more say no more. ;);):D :D :D :D :D STATTE. BBONE. Si. Si

D Akey
02-12-2014, 06:01 AM
He's a rather resilient fellow indeed, is our Mr. Ploosin, who his friends call Raspy.

The part that is freaking me out a little is that the cassock suits him. Why he looks a proper Greek Orthodox priest with that grand white beard.

Great job, Caesar. On his days off he'll be wearing his Druid outfit and be painted blue and be communing with the trees and tuning up his powers of influence over the Russian royal court by hypnotizing the divas and dryads.

Quite an icon is our RasPloosin.

copespeak
02-12-2014, 08:19 AM
So brilliant Caesar! I love your work. :) :) :)

AndreaMG
02-12-2014, 09:50 AM
RaspuEighty-n-Plus .. You are phenomenal Dear Caesar! A bit scaaaaaary though :p

stevemawmv
02-12-2014, 08:50 PM
Cesare, come comandato ....
Couldn't help myself, but you did ask.

Dear Eighty, hope you like it, can't find any good pic's of ya!

Take care both of you,
Steve

Caesar
02-12-2014, 09:45 PM
Dear ATPLus, it looks like we started a subsidiary of Your bus trasnportin art thread with You as the endlessly inspiring subject! Camoeron will soon see a quite serious competitor in You for what concerns popularity (maybe he alredy has some problem in that sense). Thank You for posing ... and joking, dear friend!

I think he's actually on the way to become a priest, dear D Akey, as a living ex-voto after the Virgin saved his remarkable head from any damage!LOL:o Anther theological paradox of becoming a believer after being a combative infidel! LOL;) Thank You!

Thank You, dear Robyn. A honor for me to make You amuse with my modest funny visual craftmanship.:)

Dear Andrea, You still don't know, but there are hidden sides of the character of Eighty-to-Ninety, the invulnerable highlander, which may be quite disquieting ... so repent for Your sins and let him bless You ... LOL:o:D Thank You!

Thank You dear Steve! Your painting is a real portent! Charlton Heston would be envious of him for that part! Patriarch Moos-Ploos about to split his head, like Zeus with the famous headache giving birth to Athena, instead of splitting the Red Sea.

Caesar
02-13-2014, 03:05 AM
Here's a new one by me too. I would assure You it was made using a polite finger .... LOL:o;)

justjean
02-13-2014, 05:07 AM
Ho Ho Ho

shekofte
02-13-2014, 05:22 AM
Upon kind request ... pls meet the Russian pope RaspuEighty-n-Plus! LOL:o;) Just like his predecessor, he cannot be seriously harmed by any nuclear, biological or chemical weapon and not even a wall hitting his head! Moreover he's an artist so hugely endowed that ladies fight to pick him up on their cars! :eek::oLOL

RaspuEighty-n-Plus , what does he want with his hands ? i guess he summon your soul Caesar! be advised by me ... LOL

Here's a new one by me too. I would assure You it was made using a polite finger .... LOL:o;)

Caesar , your jocundity is adorable ^

AndreaMG
02-13-2014, 09:19 AM
Ah ah, thanks Steve, justjean and Caesar! Sooooo funny:D:D:D

Caesar
02-13-2014, 11:05 AM
Thank You, dear Jean! A funny version of our old boy. Our friend left the North Pole a little too late! LOL;)

Dear Shekofte I guess he's about to cast a spell (being also Merlin). Thank You for Your compliments!:o

I'm sure You may stun us too with Your PloosIdea, dear Andrea (do You hear the quasi-rhyme?), so don't lose other time ... LOL;) Thank You!

eighty+
02-14-2014, 12:34 AM
ho ho ho U lot ;) :D :D :D ON YUH BIKE

eighty+
02-14-2014, 12:41 AM
Ho Ho Ho Where's That Pig-Dog englees man who's useing my name ?? I'll ave e's Guts as garter's :mad: :mad: :mad:

Caesar
02-14-2014, 04:17 AM
From the bus to the bike, as far as I can see, dear Mr. Ploos! Who'd that girl who is threatening You so bloodily and inspired You the last pulp painting? You really never cease to surprise us!:cool:

eighty+
02-14-2014, 05:51 AM
HAEL O Caesar O Mighty One I dunno long gone ;) :D :D as U know I'm not a church goer so i would like that Medelion that U gave me for building your Summer Palace

ok I quiet like that mauve night shirt as if I ever get back to Trad painting again it will b fine as a smock ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBONE Si Si

statte

D Akey
02-14-2014, 09:22 AM
Fantastic and fun! Love this thread.

Mr. Ploos, so you took a dive into abstraction as well then? It's very cool.

AndreaMG
02-14-2014, 09:51 AM
I'm sure You may stun us too with Your PloosIdea, dear Andrea (do You hear the quasi-rhyme?), so don't lose other time ... LOL;) Thank You!

Ladies and Gentlemen, behold the Almighty POS-EIGHTY-ON+!!!!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

justjean
02-14-2014, 02:37 PM
Really like seeing Mr 80+ in all his different outfits :)

eighty+
02-15-2014, 01:22 AM
Hi. Madam. Jean. De la Fleaurs. Mien. Gott. Andy strieght from the Sea. And vicous Trydent. But

No. Jainkang. For our Chinese friends. ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D. STATTE. BBUONE. SI Si.

eighty+
02-15-2014, 06:13 AM
Run quick or We'll miss the Bus Girl's

D Akey
02-15-2014, 05:37 PM
HOOT! UP IN THE SKY! IT's A BIRD! IT's A PLANE. . . What the ?!?!?!? WHY IT's THE MAGIC PLOOS BUS. . taking the HIGH ROAD! And he's sketching up a storm! Go Jimmy Go go go!!!!!!

eighty+
02-15-2014, 11:22 PM
Ho. Ho. Ho. Cap'n Mac. A great one. Yes lucky I've got my bus pass for a ride on your

Scenic sky bus railroad. Thought I was in Indea me being on the roof. ;):D. You have really pulled

All the stops out on this one , as it reminds of the railway bridge that takes the linefrom

Brighton to. Lewes. Where during da Wa----aR. ;):D a bouncing bomb landed and blew a

Section of the bridge away , when I was in my Prime. ;):D:D::D:D:D. SLAINTE

coops
02-17-2014, 12:01 AM
I am having so much fun looking through this thread and I think Mr Akey's latest is a blast.:)

pat1940
02-17-2014, 03:04 AM
All these are so great and fun, we all love our dear eighty

copespeak
02-17-2014, 08:40 AM
Andrea, yours is brilliant, and Mr Akey, I think that's the first one of yours I have ever seen, and I love it. Very clever!

D Akey
02-17-2014, 09:59 AM
. . .Mr Akey, I think that's the first one of yours. . .

Ah, Heh. :D:D:D:D:D

This Sistine Chapel series of visual gags all began a long while back when they were electing the latest Pope and the world cup was happening. And Mr Ploos was mock-hooliganistic razzing Caesar for being in the running, Mr Ploos' own personal write-in candidate to be named Pope since it looked like it was deadlocked for a time, Caesar being Roman and Italian and all and Mr Ploos being a devout blue painted Pagan. . . And it went on for a while.

Also because at another time, because Mr Ploos is from touristy Brighton Beach, we had also talked about going down to the beach where near the arcades they sometimes had those painted stand up scenes of Popeye and Olive Oyl where the sailors could take their dates and they would go behind the painting and stick their heads through holes essentially putting their heads onto the cartoon characters. An old touristy thing. Sooooo. . . . since we had talked about sending Mr Ploos on holiday to Italy, I combined the non-sence into this scene from the Sistine Chapel in about as kitch a scene as I could imagine. I mean what is tourist central in the Vatican but the Sistine Chapel.

So to commemorate their lovely jousting matches, I mocked this one up from their avatar pics. I mean, they do fit better than fair in this most famous tableau. . .

(scroll to the middle of the page to "Souvenir of your Vacanze Romanae")

So I pinched a bit and put Mr Ploos up top of the Magic Bus as he has been riding the bus and sketching the riders for a long while. . . even collected himself a sou or two in the bargain. . .

http://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?46174-Mr-Ploos-(with-Steve-s-and-my-new-ones!)/page3

Caesar
02-17-2014, 10:14 PM
Gosh, I cannot be away for a couple of days without finding a new bunch of crazy Ploos-traits and cracking up comments!LOL;):D:o
Fantastic Andrea with that Bologna fountain Neptune statue in the shape of our most famous octagenuarian!
D Akey dynamic version of Mr. Ploos taking his preferred transportaion means is terrific and 80+ himself took the drive too and is powerfully "handling" his bus with his huge divine push ... It's becoming a visual rave party indeed! Congrats to You all!

eighty+
02-18-2014, 12:43 AM
ok ok OK enouth is a nuff ok I've had to call the troops in as the native's are going Boonker's ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

coops
02-20-2014, 09:48 AM
OK OK dear Eighty but I just had to thank you for painting the flowers in my garden.;):D:)

AndreaMG
02-20-2014, 09:54 AM
No way, adorable :cool:

eighty+
02-20-2014, 11:18 AM
Hi Madam Katie of the Moara. Thanks yeah thought your garden could do with a spot of colour I

Asked Andy said yes he had some old oil paint. No lets see that took 3 days Cash in hand or a Cheque

;););). :D :D :D :D :D :D. SLAINTE. Thanks. Andy

D Akey
02-20-2014, 01:31 PM
Ms Coops. . . I should have warned you about gnomes being more than a little mercinary. . . and one who's mum was a Scot. . . forget about it and pay oop.

But you have to admit, he did a great garden. As did you! Very funny idea and a great painting!!!!!

Caesar
02-20-2014, 10:08 PM
Dear ATPlus, You really selected disquieting people as bodyguards to draw your royalties ... LOL;)

Finally You made us know of the eighth (plus?) Snowhite's dwarf, dear Katie, the flower painting Oldey who's also Bashful's twin and we also discovered You have those notorious colored dwarves in Your garden ... LOL:o;) Fantastic idea. Thank You!

Dear D Akey I see You know much about gnomes and I hope You had not to make recourse to them for a loan ...LOL:D

eighty+
02-21-2014, 12:20 AM
Hi. Cap'n Mac. Can't help it. It's my Jewish Blood. On my wife's side :D.

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One. He who hath started sath the lord shall reap the Benifits unless

The mighty Cameroon hear's of it first. :confused: ;). :D:D:D:D:D. SLAINTE. STATTE. BBONE. Si. Si

Caesar
02-21-2014, 04:29 AM
You reap the benefit and benefit from the reaper tool, dear Super Ploos! A special pedicure for our super-hero! :o:D

eighty+
02-21-2014, 05:23 AM
Corr. U must have known I have started having trouble cutting my toe nails good idea of sending

My mate along not too happy with that knife thou. One slip. And no toes and they been with me for a

Long time I've got sort of used to them ;):D:D:D:D:D:D. STATTE BBONE Si. Si

HarlequiNQB
02-21-2014, 02:01 PM
Hah, this latest one brought quite the smile to my face. Great work Caesar :)

justjean
02-21-2014, 02:26 PM
That lazy fellow having his pedicure looks great Caesar :)

stevemawmv
02-21-2014, 03:08 PM
Coops....
I'am glad our dear friend, was 'painting the roses red' in your garden and
not the 'Queen of Hearts', may have missed one, and... how does it go..
'off with his head'.....Wait wait wait...I can't tell the difference between
gnomes and playing cards anymore!!! Love it, nicely done!
Take care,
Steve

Dear friend Caesar,
Turning out to be a fun and quite interesting thread you've started here, and
looks like our dear friend Mr. Ploos is getting quite a kick out of it as well! Even
Super Heros need to relax and just treat themselves to the perks of the job
every once in awhile....I maybe would've picked a different manicurist though...
the one's in black hooded robes, carrying sickles are so demanding sometimes.
Great job,
Love it....
Steve

Caesar
02-22-2014, 01:47 AM
Dear ATPlus, You're the superstar now and they're going to get a nomination for You too for the Oscar at Hollywood. I'd say You're mythical! :oThank You and all the best.

Here's another cultural citation to have some more fun, dear HarlequinB. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Jean! With Mr. Ploos I made the opposite choice than You, certainly not a still life, rather an exciting one!
;)

Dear Steve, I think not even this skinny guy may make Mr. Ploos lose his head or change his mind if he doesn't agree. Thank You.

Anyway here's PanPloos whistling and luring girls in an orgiastic picnic!

Caesar
02-22-2014, 02:02 AM
I tweaked it chromatically to have the flesh look more green-reflecting like other people's ....

vvioletx
02-22-2014, 03:21 AM
love your drawings! well done:D

eighty+
02-22-2014, 03:36 AM
Mien Gott Herr Caesar there's no need to show me in gloreious Tecnecolour and in tripilcate :eek::eek::eek: ;);) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE......Si.........Si

AndreaMG
02-22-2014, 08:43 AM
You are tremendous dear Caesar:cool::cool::cool:
Sei tremendo Caro Cesare:cool::cool::cool:

copespeak
02-22-2014, 05:20 PM
OMG, LOL, ROFLAO!! Brilliant Caesar! XX!!

Caesar
02-23-2014, 02:57 AM
Thank You, dear Vvioletx! I hope You have fun too with them.

You had a quite unconventional picnic, didn't You, dear ATPlus? Thank You also for posing in a quite embarassing attire! I think that not only girls, but also woo sheep and goats were in danger with Your Dyonisiac and ethylic excess. LOL:o;):D

Dear Andrea, unfortunately I tend to have a ssslightly goliardic twist when celebrating ... Thank You!;)

Thank You, dear Robyn, also for not kicking my sitting part after such a desecrating use of great art ...LOL:o:D

sabena
02-23-2014, 03:16 AM
Wow Caesar very fascinant your painting about Mr Pool. Good and cool work

Caesar
02-23-2014, 07:56 AM
Thank You, dear Sabena! Our friend is such an inspiring subject!

D Akey
02-23-2014, 09:03 AM
You reap the benefit and benefit from the reaper tool, dear Super Ploos! A special pedicure for our super-hero! :o:D

HAHAHAHA!!! Getting Mr Ploos ready for his penalty kick after that egregious foul on the pitch. . . trying to put it right or there's no game. GO MR PLOOS GO GO GO!!!!!

And you too Caesar. . . Fantastic. Brilliant. An extremely adept metaphor. . . or as some call it, a cartoon.

Caesar
02-23-2014, 10:38 PM
Thank You, dear D Akey! I can only arrange reasonably fast illustrations, beacause my devouted time and patience rusn short quick enough pressed by some new idea I would rush to fix or some excercise on or fascination for some master ... Among all these pulling stimuli I found a gold mine with our ineffable Mr, Ploos! That's why I also put him in Manet's Parnassus or Arcadia, in quasi-classical, mythological place, I mean, among semi-gods and heroes ...;):o

stevemawmv
02-24-2014, 08:33 PM
Love it Caesar,
You just don't know you'll show up at a picnic unannounced.....
Fauns, Pan or the park ranger, well its time to get back to
office anyway, we got to do this again sometime!
Good fun, great imagination and creatively executed....
Take care friend,
Steve

Caesar
02-24-2014, 08:50 PM
Thank you, dear Steve! You know, Mr. Ploos is a perfect subject whatever the style, comics, classical, impressionistic ...;)

eighty+
02-25-2014, 01:35 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One ;) :D Yeah But E can Naff play The Geeetar :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONE Si Si

Caesar
02-25-2014, 04:39 AM
Thank You for Your wonderful B&W addition! I look great, but not at all as attractive as You in this vintage picture found by our dear Copespeak-Robyn! LOL:o;)
No reference cheeky one ...:p

eighty+
02-25-2014, 05:51 AM
Hael O Caesar they seek him here ? they seek him there ? they seek him everywhere ? the dreaded black knight who they cannot see a suit of carbon

Steel wears E and strikes in the middle of the night doth E so beware put your money in a safe haven where the Tax man puts E's;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
02-25-2014, 05:55 AM
Caesar's Caption: "Oh. I had a terrible dream that I was pope! Thank goodness I woke up. . ."

D Akey
02-25-2014, 05:59 AM
Hael O Caesar they seek him here ? they seek him there ? they seek him everywhere ? the dreaded black knight who they cannot see a suit of carbon

Steel wears E and strikes in the middle of the night doth E so beware put your money in a safe haven where the Tax man puts E's;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And now appears the Carbon Pimpernel! What next?

justjean
02-25-2014, 07:06 AM
Looks like your having a grand old time Caesar with your paintings :D

AndreaMG
02-25-2014, 08:32 AM
X ) You two are so funny :)

Alexandra
02-25-2014, 10:53 AM
Wonderful oil on the first one, and it looks like a lot of fun throughout this thread Cesare, of a dear member, great work.
Best wishes!

pat1940
02-25-2014, 11:19 AM
I just love this thread, so many funny paintings of our dear eighty, and he has such a sense of humor himself, to all of you great paintings, and such a thrill seeing DAkeys first painting, I wonder where we could see more....hint...hint Mr. DAkey

Caesar
02-25-2014, 09:49 PM
Dear ATPlus, I was really honored to be drawn as a comics character of my childhood and youth, the great Diabolik. His comics were (at to a certain extent are) most popular in Italy, but also published abroad in many countries.
He's substantially a thief for impossible missions (somehow a mix of Arsene Lupin and a Ninja ante litteram, before we knew of ninja I mean) and uses tricks, technology and masks. He generally has a knife for defence and is ready to kill anyone deserving it according to his ethics, but not innocent people. He's monogamic and has Eva Kant as a partner for life and enterprises and he's constantly sought by the Inspector Ginko who was able to capture either of them in some cases, but didn't succeed to keep them jailed. Herebelow some of his drawings.

Thank you, dear D Akey. That would be a real nightmare indeed! Being a pope isn't easy recently and it start to be a quite crowded and challenging position today. Moreove You cannot fool the Boss!;):D Better to be a transgender for Mrs. Ploos!

It's quite evident I'm aging, dear Jean, and my sight started to deceive me with beauties ... LOL:o;) Thank You!

Thank You, dear Andrea. I cannot compete with Mr. Ploos, but I make my best to rouse him and make him amuse us all very much with his unique humor.

What a pleasure to have a such dear friend and awful artist back, Sandra! I would go on taunting Mr. Ploos forever if this would assure to have You continuously here again. I start feeling like an exinguishing survivor of ArtRage Pleistocene who saw all his beloved fading away. Hanzz recently told us good bye with a last blast ... and he wasn't the first one. :(Thank You!;):o

coops
02-26-2014, 01:03 AM
Oh my oh my I am giggling so much at these latest paintings, Cesare you never cease to amaze me and I am certain dear Eighty is laughing too:)

Caesar
02-26-2014, 03:59 AM
I'm glad You're enjoying this much this thread, dear Katie.

And now, dear friends, since Mr. Ploos revealed my secret nocturnal activity of stealing anything I like in a stealth attire, I may introduce You the naughty Caesarik who may escape from any trap and cage .... LOL:o;)

stevemawmv
02-26-2014, 04:49 AM
Hello Caesar,
'Pinup'.... Well the hangover would be understandable, but realizing how your night
progressed after the leaving the bar....well, might take a longer time to recover from
once you were awaked with....I had a wonderful time, 'when are we going to see each other again?'
Love this thread!
Take care friend,
Steve

AndreaMG
02-26-2014, 08:00 AM
Now we know your true identity Dear Caesar. Psssst voices came to my ear that in the after 9 o'clock section there's a strange lady who's begging to be completely robbed by those skillful hands of yours :cool:

SilverO
02-26-2014, 11:58 AM
omg This topic is really funny, (and confusing, probably because I don't understand your slang:p)
But I really like all the different artworks Inspirational, specially the last one:cool::rolleyes:

justjean
02-26-2014, 12:07 PM
So many great paintings going on in here, they are all great :)

Alexandra
02-26-2014, 12:18 PM
Oh my goodness! I was in such a hurry before and was not able to read or view all of the uploads. So funny all of them, and great uploads too! I will have to do a little taunting as well with our dear Mr. Ploos....hee hee.
I am so sad to read that Hanzz left though!:( I would like to wish him a fond farewell and hope that he is able to return.

Caesar
02-26-2014, 09:20 PM
Dear Steve, quite frankly I still have a pronounced preference for Your painted ladies than for bearded ones.:o;) So i would appreciate if You take themm to the bar next time, or at least in the After 9 o'clock séparé. LOL:o;) Thank you!

Thank you for the information, dear Andrea. Actually I have no problems with ladies possibly afflicted by some hirsutism, hairless like babies aren't at all better to me, but the one You refer too is really to much hairy and I wouldn't like to find some unpleasant surprise where a darker shadow conceals Elvis (the pelvis).

Dear SilverO, if You mean Mr. Ploos slang I confess that neither I can always understand it in all its plies and You have to prnounce the words to get the sound for phonetics. Only D Akey seems familiar with Scots and Pitts languages, while I lost the oppoertunity to learn them once we built the Adrian Wall in Britannia ... LOL;):o Thank You!

Thank You, dear Jean. Too kind of You. It's more like comics than a painting gallery, but I'm glad You like this kind visual "art" too.

Alas, dear Sandra, many great artists of the past left or disappeared and You're among the few veteran masters surviving, so a visual jester like me may contribute to set up a natural reserve and feed You lovingly with fun and stimuli so that You may go on laying Your creative eggs of wonderful artpieces for our joy ... ;):D Thank You!

Alexandra
02-27-2014, 12:30 AM
Eighty+ the Wizard...hee hee..:o

coops
02-27-2014, 01:17 AM
You may try to hide from us Cesare but we still know it is you in the phantoms outfit. Great painting lol:p
Great painting of our dear Eighty Sandy, well done:)

Caesar
02-27-2014, 04:36 AM
What a powerful painting, dear Sandra! He took a vaguely dentist-like pose, I mean, when he's going to extract a tooth ... LOL;):D

Unfortunately now it's a little bit over-fitting, dear Katie, so I had to remove it because it cannot conceal I'm a little overweight and I may also look a little indecent in daylight ... LOL;) :oThank You!

Caesar
03-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Finally Mr. Ploos got the Academy Oscar Award! :eek::cool::D:o;)

Alexandra
03-03-2014, 10:51 PM
I had to look before signing off didn't I? haha, Cesare, you are just too much as we say in the south here, too much.
But, we love you.:o:o:o

Caesar
03-03-2014, 11:00 PM
But my dear Sandra, :eek: this is classical art we are born within here, all over ... and I even used the Polyclitus canon, his chiasmus principle ... to keep him graceful and within harmony, proportions and right measures (maybe just a little modified according to age). LOL;):o
I'm kidding and I'm very glad You in the South (and hopefully in the other cardinal directions) love, me although I'm a so "too much" ... daring! :o;):D

AndreaMG
03-04-2014, 01:49 AM
Ah ah, you surely "showed some balls" in this provocative painting :cool: (figuraviley speaking of course:rolleyes:), but you know at the Oscar's they are too snob, they wouldn't get it, the "razzie" people might instead adopt it :)

eighty+
03-04-2014, 04:00 AM
Ciao Caesar Le Bellezza! Di Roma.................Si........................... ................Si ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONE :p

Caesar
03-04-2014, 05:22 AM
Dear Andrea, I thin I would present the statue to the Biennale di Venezia as a post-modern-neo-fake-vintage-figurative art specimen ... :confused::rolleyes::o;) Thank You!

Dear Octoginta Plus Britannicus, You now got the due laurels and You ascended to the Olympus ... Thank You also for posing!

Caesar
03-04-2014, 09:44 PM
Spring is upcoming and Pino Aleffi-Daeni's ladies all around Mr. Ploos who has some sudden change to his bronze statue! It's a little more veiled now, thus more decent, dear Sandra, I presume ... LOL:o;)

Little game: discover the differences ... ;)

P.S. Everywhere else but Your wooden leg which is unfortunately too weathered, dear ATPLus! LOL:D;)

D Akey
03-05-2014, 04:26 AM
Eighty+ the Wizard...hee hee..:o

Love it! Very Gandalf, Alexandra! And so he is. . . Wonderful painting. Looks like him and resembles his ways with his wielding of his two-fisted magic styluses and all.

AndreaMG
03-05-2014, 09:38 AM
Ah ah, it might be nice to see also a winter version of it with ice stalactites X)

copespeak
03-05-2014, 11:20 AM
So funny Caesar! Love it!

I finally had a crack at Eighty as well in watercolour. Not funny like you guys, but some of us have got to be serious!!! :) :)

Caesar
03-05-2014, 08:38 PM
You seriously raised the artistic level of this thread with this watercolor wonder, dear Robyn, well above that of my my vignettes and visual jokes! :eek::cool::D Thank You.
But You know, not feeling to be either an artist or a professional, I often try to hide a vague shame for my modest outcomes by using some drawing skills to keep the mood high among us. :)

SilverO
03-06-2014, 12:38 AM
It looks really good;)

copespeak
03-06-2014, 08:28 AM
Thank you SilverO! :)

Please don't stop Caesar, your artistic skills are very evident! Everyone needs humour in their lives and you add so much. My use of the word 'serious' was very tongue in cheek. :) :)

D Akey
03-06-2014, 08:15 PM
As Monty Python used to say: "And now for something completely different. . ."

Ha! Looks like we went from Caesar's blooming picture to your very soft watercolor. What a magnificent look you achieved. But doesn't he have too many clothes? Here we expect a certain amount of verisimilitude, thank you very much. Has anyone else wondered whether Mr Ploos' peg leg sprouted as well? I suppose he could press it into service as a stylus in a pinch.

So Copespeak, this is a very subtle painting. I love how you did the wispy hair. Sort of defies light wispyness, yet it is very effective and almost decorative. Fine job and a great portrait. If he could figure out how to do it I shouldn't be surprised if he uses it for an avatar.

Caesar
03-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Hi, dear SilverO! Why don't You give a try too and build up a free fantasy Mr. Ploos?;) Thank You, also for elegantly skirt the issue of some classically indecent drawings in here ... LOL:o

Dear Robyn, once I knew You are a post-Victorian raised girl, I felt free to draw anything and let flowers freely blossom on Mr. Ploos branches ....LOL:o;)
Thank you, my friend!

Yeah, dear D Akey, from solid, hard bronze to the soft, dreamy watercolors of Robyn-Copespeak. If anyone still has any doubt on women general and artistic superiority, evidence that it is true may be found herein. Thank You Monty!

SilverO
03-07-2014, 07:40 AM
haha perhaps when I feel inspired this weekend :D I didn't really know what to say about it but It made me laugh and think of a certain scene from scary movie 2:cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKBRtxcuysg :rolleyes:

Caesar
03-07-2014, 08:08 AM
LOL;) Dear SilverO I saw what You referred to and I must say I am impressed by the cultured movie quote of Yours! :p

justjean
03-07-2014, 05:55 PM
Looks like your having a great time, Caesar :D

coops
03-08-2014, 12:33 AM
This is wonderful Robyn:)

copespeak
03-08-2014, 08:21 AM
Thanks Katie, I worry that he looks too serious, and want to go back in and turn up the corners of his mouth with a grin. But the amount of disruption I would instill means I would probably wreck it. :)

Caesar
03-08-2014, 11:26 PM
I did, dear Jean, and some other friend did too. Thanks!