PDA

View Full Version : Interest.................

Peter Pinckney
12-26-2013, 04:34 AM
because I love the seasons depicted in a painting :http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20131224-the-10-greatest-winter-paintings

The Magpie made me think of Brian (Tinzo)

Jono
12-26-2013, 10:30 PM
Good old Auntie Beeb. Wouldn't want to offend anybody by showing advertising now would they. I Should be grateful really. :rolleyes:

"We're sorry but this site is not accessible from the UK as it is part of our international service and is not funded by the licence fee..."

Alexandra
12-26-2013, 11:46 PM
Any news of Brian, Peter?

Peter Pinckney
12-27-2013, 03:41 AM
No I haven't seen or heard any news of him for a long time Sandy.................

@Jono.......................I took a screen grab of the painting (naughty me )

Peter Pinckney
12-27-2013, 05:06 AM
I'm pretty sure Brian will excuse me .............. here is his painting

D Akey
12-27-2013, 07:24 PM
Somebody (his family?) went around and removed his paintings from his posts here and I don't think he would have done that since his last messages were happy and appreciative of the interest and respect for his work here. And I haven't seen activity on any of the places on the net I know of that he was involved in. I do hope he's well, let me leave it at that. A wonderful man and a fantastic artist. Nice of you to be thinking of him Pete. I know I've thought of him often. The painting you posted of his -- that snowy road -- was one of his first postings here as I recall, if not the very first.

coops
12-29-2013, 01:33 AM
I miss Briands work they were always to beautiful and colourful. Thanks for the reminder of such wonderful work:)

screenpainter
03-11-2014, 12:16 AM
Somebody (his family?) went around and removed his paintings from his posts here and I don't think he would have done that since his last messages were happy and appreciative of the interest and respect for his work here. And I haven't seen activity on any of the places on the net I know of that he was involved in. I do hope he's well, let me leave it at that. A wonderful man and a fantastic artist. Nice of you to be thinking of him Pete. I know I've thought of him often. The painting you posted of his -- that snowy road -- was one of his first postings here as I recall, if not the very first.

So sad that every painting by Brian has been removed on the internet. account canceled on deviant art. His art blog gone. every image here was removed. removed image from an art blog I did. no trace of his gallery on the website he made. to me it is very sad that if Brian is gone it would still seem that it would be something to always admire his legacy of talent and artwork. seems so harsh to totally remove his artwork from everyone forever. at least let his artwork live on. Truly a great artist and sweet man.

justjean
03-11-2014, 12:38 AM
Brian's work is beautiful, miss him and his art , love the snowy road painting