PDA

View Full Version : Coops' Coffer subsidiary - Death of the reindeer

Caesar
12-13-2013, 05:59 AM
I have some ideas in my mind concerning Santa Klaus and for seesonal greetings.
The first one is a tribute (my way) to the marvellous thread of Katie-Coops, Coops' Coffer (coffin i'd say in this case considering the title) to her style and subjects that clearly influenced me a little bit here. I beg Your pardon, dear Katie, but I couldn't refrain myself once more ...:(:o

Weeks
12-13-2013, 06:16 AM
Ahaha ... :D Great !

Best,

Weeks

stevemawmv
12-13-2013, 06:20 AM
Caesar,
'Reindeer Lake'?
You 'Crack me up!.... 'This would make one hilarious Christmas card!
'And the other reindeer are still in hiding, haven't been seen since the
slight weight gain!
I'm sure Coops is going to get a kick out of this as well"
Fun Stuff!
Take Care,
Steve

AndreaMG
12-13-2013, 07:45 AM
Ha ha, nicely done Caesar! She will appreciate 4 sure! Forgive me but this time around I won't ask for an after 9 o'clock version;)

copespeak
12-13-2013, 07:48 AM
Oh my goodness, Caesar! You are so clever! Just wonderful! :) :)

Caesar
12-13-2013, 09:19 PM
Dear Weeks, I wish I could emulate Your rich, mysterious-looking new style too, but I still have to decide how I can do it in a fast and credible way, especially not having Your mastery. Thank You!

Caesar
12-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Dear Steve, I see you're a ballet fan and You always know how to add to the fun.;):o Thank You!

Grazie, caro Andrea. Non preoccuparti, non sono un andrologo e non intendo mettere a nudo i problemi degli anziani in andropausa. Potrei finire fra qualche anno tra i modelli ...LOL:o
Thank you, dear Andrea. Don't worry, I'm not an andrologist and I don't intend to disclose the problems of aged people in andropause. In few years I may end up among the models ...LOL:o

Looks a bit like a special number of Holiday on Ice without the skates, dear Robyn, doesn't it? Thank You! Laugh is healthy ...

chinapete
12-14-2013, 12:38 AM
But how did you persuade him to put down his sketchbook and stand on one toe like that ?:)

coops
12-14-2013, 12:42 AM
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT, what a super card this would make Cesare. Thanks for thinking of me hehehehe:)

justjean
12-14-2013, 12:54 AM
and I love it also and thanks for my morning laugh :D

eighty+
12-14-2013, 04:42 AM
Hey Hey Hey O Mighty one when U asked me to stand on tip toe U didn't tell me U where showing it on thr web :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ;) :D :D :D :D :D

....................STATTE BBONE...Si.....Si

Caesar
12-14-2013, 05:23 AM
Dear Pete, I just told him that was the only yoga posture which would benefit his sexual life for half century more and I don't know why, but for some reason, ATP believed me ... Thank You!

Glad You din't come kicking my rear hidden parts for this, dear Katie. How could I think not of You, dear friend? Apart from Your delightful art and smile as a Muse inspiring me (together with my weird humor), I'm pleased to imagine hearing You chuckle since the time when You were still at work ...;):o Thank you.

That's a good way to begin Your day, I guess, dear Jean, and I'm glad to know I succeeded to have You reaching an even better mood.
Thank You.

LOL, ROFL :o:D;) I had to, dear ATPlus the Old! Otherwise who would have believed my humorous treatment makes miracles (I got permission by Francis 1st for this BTW). As a matter of fact You made us all know that sometimes Your legs were not very collaborative with You, so this is a quite convincing evidence for selling my cure. Thank You!

eighty+
12-14-2013, 07:32 AM
Yuk Yuk Yuk but what happen to those Gold coins :(:(:( still in yuh pocket :eek: :p :p ;) :D :D :D

limey-g
12-15-2013, 03:20 AM
That is neat Caesar, but a couple of things come to mind, do you not have snow in Italy at Christmas and secondly what size are the chimneys :) ?
Season's greetings.
Geoff

pat1940
12-15-2013, 06:14 AM
Well that certainly is my laugh for the day, Caesar this is so funny love it

Alexandra
12-15-2013, 09:25 AM
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a laugh I had when first viewing this fantastic work.
Cesare, you are good for the spirit! Love it.

SilverO
12-16-2013, 05:27 AM
omg I will never look at santa the same way again:eek:
nice job with the pose:p

D Akey
12-16-2013, 06:41 AM
:D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes:: o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::e ek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D :rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o: p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek ::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:r olleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p: D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek:: ):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rol leyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D: cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::): o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolle yes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:co ol::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o: p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleye s::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool ::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p; ):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes: :o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool:: eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;): D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o :p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::ee k::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D: rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p :D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek: :):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:ro lleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D :cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::) :o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:roll eyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:c ool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o :p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolley es::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:coo l::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p ;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes ::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool: :eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;) :D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes:: o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::e ek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D :rolleyes::o:p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;):D:rolleyes::o: p:D:cool::eek::):o:p;) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the sake of all who are expecting gifts this season, I just hope he's not performing The Nutcracker. . .

Caesar
12-17-2013, 12:11 AM
Dear ATPlus, i had to change my sesterti with euro coins ... but euros don't have golden coins, so I guess they cheated me!:mad:
:o

Dear Geoff, we do have snow at Christmas in Italy in many areas (obviously lot of it on the Alps and the Appennines), generally at some altitude above the sea level though, mostly of the centre-north (some hundreds of metres, which means a significant part of Italy), but also where the climate is more "continental", i.e. far from the sea. Anyway snow falls more frequently at January and February, when we have the lowest temperatures, than at November and December. Chimneys aren't as frequent as in the old times and very few have the right size to let Santa slide in :o:D. Thank You!

Glad You got fun from Santa under Yopur tree, dear Pat! No doubt You've been a good girl all this year long ...:o Thank You!

Dear Sandra, I presume i should start working for a distillery then ... LOL:o;) Thank You very much, dear friend. I'm happy to listen to Your burst of laughing which, I hope, will be healthy for your heart and circulation too ...

Dear SilverO, somehow You could imagine he is such a a sensitive and tender-hearted man, otherwise how would he take on such his terribly engaging duty during the holidays, but I agree that too much is too much and I wouldn't reveal his passion to his little workers or they would be laughing too much to produce toys and gifts. Thank You!

Thank You, dear D Akey! ;):D I share Your hope too and I wouldn't provide the nuts for that ballet anyway ...LOL:o:D

soapy
12-17-2013, 03:47 AM
D Akey, it looks to me like the nuts have already been cracked... I don't even want to know how he strapped it up so tight.

Caeser you burned my eyeballs. Hah.

Caesar
12-17-2013, 11:50 PM
Thank You, dear Soapy! I presume the mishap occurred to Santa while squeezing himself into a chimney ... probably rather than dancing he should have started singing ... in falsetto. LOL:o;)