PDA

View Full Version : I am back

Raybrite
11-26-2013, 07:33 PM
I have made the circle of things to do now and it seems I am back to where I began.
Read some books on Librivox.org. Wrote a few short books and published them, Drew some pictures using pencil and paper, learned how to paint with watercolor and Acrylics on paper.
Made a few video games and now I am back to here.
I must have a rambling mind at this old age. At least it keeps me busy.
Also managed to get out the mountain bike and do some trail riding with my 9 year old son this year. I am back out of shape already and trying to get back to that one.
Now I need to learn how to use AR again as I have forgotten most of it. I may be able to use it for sprites in my games.
Ken

coops
11-27-2013, 02:18 AM
Good to see you again and well done on the list of things to do:)

D Akey
11-27-2013, 06:01 AM
Welcome back. Sounds like you've been having so much fun and being super productive. Good luck with your sprites.

Raybrite
11-27-2013, 02:39 PM
I found out that I don't remember how to use AR anymore and I also don't remember how to draw figures. Guess it will be back to school again. It keeps my mind active.
Ken

Raybrite
11-28-2015, 10:59 PM
...And then he left again and now he's back again. Just cannot seem to make up his mind.
Now I am trying to learn Spriter, GIMP, Anime Studio and Construct2 to make some games. I have already learned RPG Maker and a few others.
Maybe someday I will decide what i want to do when I grow up.......if I ever do.
Ken