PDA

View Full Version : #41 Misty&Madison

shellcrackerjr
11-21-2013, 05:01 PM
77960This portrait I promised to Madison for her birthday 2 years ago , whose mother died when she was 2. She is about 10 now .She wanted a picture of herself sitting in her mother's lap

D Akey
11-21-2013, 06:37 PM
Yeah, these posts are disappearing. I did comment earlier but that's the way it goes. So here's the idea again:

I know how tough it is to paint emotional paintings. I'm happy for you and the girl that you managed to pull it off. It has a lot of meaning to her, I'll guarantee it. I mean it. Well done you.

Grand gift to 'er. Bravo, shellcrackerjr and nice to see ya back! And now I know why you haven't been around for a very long time. How do you spell XBOX? :rolleyes::D:D:D:D Or was that in another post of yours that also got lost?

Caesar
11-21-2013, 09:44 PM
A quite sad story to read. May God bless both and You who fulfilled such a moving request!

coops
11-22-2013, 12:41 AM
Wonderfully heartwarming painting. One I can relate to as my Mum passed away when I was very little and I never had a pic of the two of us together. A friend fused two pics together and it made me feel like I had really been walking with her. Well done:)