PDA

View Full Version : Deathless

petrnita
11-03-2013, 07:56 AM
I hope You like it.

stevemawmv
11-03-2013, 09:13 AM
I can read so many questions and or statements in your painting!
But I won't, It stands on its own! Instead, I say this....
I like the soft glow of the candle, not going to help your friend much, appears he gave up waiting for your next move?
The checkmate was a bit much for him?, Really like your painting!
Well Done,
Steve

petrnita
11-03-2013, 09:32 AM
I can read so many questions...
Steve

Thank you Steve. It's not a masterpiece, but now I only painted oil brush, and I think that when I paint a 1000 pictures, little is improved (but who knows).
This medium is probably the best if you want to paint something in one evening.

Thank you very much for the nice review

stevemawmv
11-03-2013, 10:00 AM
"When I paint a 1000 pictures, little is improved "
It's not necessary the improvements, it is what your paintings represent to you and how you view and feel about them!
As for painting in one evening, I'am familiar with that senario.
Keep them coming, would like to see more!
Steve

justjean
11-03-2013, 02:42 PM
I like your painting, great colours and scene :D

coops
11-03-2013, 11:31 PM
Looks like that book was a very long one lol. Love the humor in this one and it is so well painted, well done:)

petrnita
11-03-2013, 11:58 PM
I like your painting, great colours and scene :D

Thank You very much. :D

petrnita
11-03-2013, 11:58 PM
Looks like that book was a very long one lol. Love the humor in this one and it is so well painted, well done:)

Thank You. It is very encouraging to me. ;)

eighty+
11-04-2013, 02:14 AM
yep. I Like. Not sure about the timer thou ;):D. But blimey going by your join Date U must. Be a

........Founder. Member. :D:D:D:D:D:D. SLAINTE

petrnita
11-04-2013, 02:53 AM
yep. I Like. Not sure about the timer thou ;):D. But blimey going by your join Date U must. Be a

........Founder. Member. :D:D:D:D:D:D. SLAINTE

Hehe ... Yes, I joined four years before the birth so I certainly do not doubt the truth of life after death.
It is a challenge to deeper reflection. Thanks :rolleyes:

D Akey
11-04-2013, 05:16 AM
I wonder if the title should be "Czech, mate". . .

Okay, a little play on the sound of the word 'check' in chess. I think it's an interesting, if not humorous, play on the idea of the old paintings of hermits, who are constantly contemplating mortality. This looks a little more contemplating Life, where Mr. Death is 'bored to death' from being ignored by the living. It's a reversal of the old concept.

I like it. Very lively and full.

Caesar
11-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Very original, weird and smart image. I think one of the table companions is deadly tired and he'd (or she'd) better be taken to rest ... LOL:o;)