10-23-2013, 01:57 PM
Art Rage Studio Pro 3.5 + Wacom Bamboo

MKROOT
10-23-2013, 01:59 PM
Art Rage Studio Pro 3.5 + Adobe PS Elements 9 + Bamboo

krpolak
10-23-2013, 03:00 PM
Witam,

Depends where you want to go with this painting... I recon the first sketch is a good starting point as a general pose study. Second one is somehow too harsh in tone. If you would like to progress is into more realistic portrait I would focus on refining it till it gets there. More softness, less harsh lines... Also its good to keep detail not too much out of place. Like her right boob is way to high, almost under her neck. It might be so on the photo you used as a reference (perhaps she sat on a deep sofa or so) , but in this picture, out of context, it does not look right.

But again, depends where you want to go with that painting :)

Thanks...

MKROOT
10-23-2013, 10:36 PM
Thanks for your comment.
Yes, I use photo as a reference and she sat on a deep sofa.
I still learn drawing and sketching and I need some constructive criticism, suggestions, and technique advice :)
And sorry for my english ;)

P.S.
Witam i dzięki krpolak.

Caesar
10-23-2013, 11:03 PM
A fantastic starting indeed! Welcome.

limey-g
10-24-2013, 01:30 AM
I prefer the subtleness of the first one and I agree about her form being a little out, but a very nice expression.
Geoff

copespeak
10-24-2013, 08:28 AM
Yes, the first one is my favourite, but I would darken it a bit here and there. Sometimes I 'duplicate the layer', then set to multiply so it gets darker, then rub out the bits I want lighter so my nicest original lines aren't lost. Of course this would work best if you have your drawing on a separate layer, which is the way to always work in my opinion as there's more freedom to adjust.

Good effort nevertheless.

MKROOT
10-24-2013, 11:03 AM
Thanks for all comments :)

I still work on this sketch, its not finished yet.
This is actual progress:

MKROOT
10-25-2013, 01:50 AM
And finish version.

coops
10-26-2013, 12:44 AM
Welcome to the forums and thats a great start. I really like the way you went from start to finish. Great work well done:)

D Akey
10-27-2013, 07:13 PM
Brilliant drawings! I have to imagine she looks just like that and is very flattered. Fantastic work! Beautiful woman.