PDA

View Full Version : Fateline's painting

fatelineAlpha
10-18-2013, 01:39 PM
Hello,

Here's my first try using ArtRage. This software is very nice, I might use it a lot for my anime background art painting ^^

stevemawmv
10-18-2013, 04:27 PM
Well, I think your "first try using ArtRage" is a Success, Very nicely done!
What Soft have you been using, Manga Studio? Anyway, Keep exploring all of ArtRage's features and versatility.
Hope to see more,
Steve

Caesar
10-18-2013, 09:21 PM
Welcome! A delightful start indeed ... You already master Artrage pretty well.

copespeak
10-19-2013, 08:12 AM
Lovely work! :)

symson
10-19-2013, 08:15 AM
Very impressive first efforts with the software.

SilverO
10-19-2013, 10:38 AM
They all look very great :)

D Akey
10-19-2013, 11:28 AM
Nice and anime. The colors and values are great and the overall feel is super.

Might want to consider simplifying the folds in the garments. They wouldn't animate, though I don't know that anime features movement all that much. Depends on who is doing it I suppose.

I think the blurry glow in the cave works well on the crystals. Very fun to see.

sabena
10-19-2013, 11:29 PM
I like your style manga very good work:rolleyes:

fatelineAlpha
10-20-2013, 02:33 PM
All: Thanks for the comment ^^

Well, I think your "first try using ArtRage" is a Success, Very nicely done!
What Soft have you been using, Manga Studio? Anyway, Keep exploring all of ArtRage's features and versatility.
Hope to see more,
Steve

I used japanese software called SAI, it's lightweight software, but I still need one that could simulate watercolor or natural color blending. In the end, i mix artificial color again though ~ Artrage is comfortable for me especially for my anime background art style.

Welcome! A delightful start indeed ... You already master Artrage pretty well.

Thank you very much. Artrage is still an acquaintance now, I hope I could become more intimate with Artrage :D

Lovely work! :)

Thank you very much :cool:

Very impressive first efforts with the software.

Thank you. I hope I could explore artrage features more.

They all look very great :)

Thank you very much. :)

Nice and anime. The colors and values are great and the overall feel is super.

Might want to consider simplifying the folds in the garments. They wouldn't animate, though I don't know that anime features movement all that much. Depends on who is doing it I suppose.

I think the blurry glow in the cave works well on the crystals. Very fun to see.

Thanks for the comment. Yup, you're right. Usually a simple 2-3 colors for shading is used in anime style. I wanted to try mixing it with painting style :D
I was so glad that it is so easy to create blurry glow, with blurring the layer feature, n the cool airbrush :)

I like your style manga very good work:rolleyes:

Thank you very much :)

coops
10-21-2013, 02:38 AM
A very nice set of painting, well done:)