PDA

View Full Version : Glass Floats

justjean
09-28-2013, 02:46 PM
My muse ran away, I'm hoping it will come back in the meantime here's some misshapen glass floats :D

Marilyn Anne
09-28-2013, 04:01 PM
I think you did a good job with the shapes and colors. They are glowing!

SCP
09-28-2013, 05:48 PM
Nicely painted Jean ,I hope the muse returns soon !;)

Caesar
09-28-2013, 10:25 PM
Well, there's still Your muse's flavour in this masterful composition ...

D Akey
09-29-2013, 12:23 AM
My muse ran away, I'm hoping it will come back in the meantime here's some misshapen glass floats :D

Don't you have leash laws in Canada? We don't let our muses run loose here. When they're loose they get up to all kinds of mischief the like of which can range anywhere from inspiring napkin doodles and pics on t-shirts all the way to public graffiti and carving initials into tables. And the city's just not having them run loose. Moreover, if you want to walk them on a public street, you have to follow them with a scooper and plastic bag. It's not just a good idea. It's the law. So I'd get your muse in hand straight away or suffer a fine.

But I like your balls, Just Jean. If you can do this without inspiration, I can't imagine what you can do when you're in the zone. These are GREAT! The luminous colors are sensational. And don't worry overmuch about the balls not being mechanically circular. It doesn't bother me in the least. It lends a hand done quality both for the painting look as well as some hand blown glass isn't perfectly round either if the artisan so decides.

But the low light really shows off the color light effect, doesn't it. I think this is very successful. Brava!

Alexandra
09-29-2013, 01:39 AM
So beautiful Jean. I know what you mean, mine has taken off too.

Chris_Paris
09-29-2013, 03:13 AM
Nicely painted Jean.
You excel in portraits ( I must confess i'm a fan of your portraits).
I'm sure your muse will come back soon and you will achieve a fine masterpiece in that specialty ...
Chris

limey-g
09-29-2013, 07:05 AM
Nicely done, they remind me of the marbles I always carried in my school jacket pocket all those years ago.
Geoff

copespeak
09-29-2013, 09:54 AM
Beautifully painted Jean! :)

eighty+
09-29-2013, 01:40 PM
Hi Jean. I've gota old watch what's yuh best price in your Pawnshop naa all yoking apart

As you know me being a boy from the backwoods. My muse must ave got lost. As I'm still. Waiting

mum did springle salt on the doorstep do u think that why my muse never come ? As mum come's

From Edinbrough do they do that to catch the wandering Aggiss at night just a thought :D:D:D

Ok Jean. SLAINTE

justjean
09-29-2013, 04:05 PM
Thank you for your kind comments on my painting Marilyn Anne, Scott, Cesar, DA, Sandy Chris, Geoff, Robyn and Mr Ploos it's much appreciated.

Mr DA, up here we do let our mooses run free but try to keep our muses at home and yes there is always a baggie in attendance when walking them, the muses not the mooses I mean :D

Mr Ploos, I looked in my pawn shop and sorry to say I didn't find your muse. Perhaps try sprinkling sugar on the doorstep and be sure to leave the door open in welcome and perhaps a biscuit or two would help also :D

stevemawmv
09-29-2013, 08:45 PM
Brings back memories, We called them sea globes when they would washup on shore.
Enjoyed viewing your painting,
Steve

D Akey
09-29-2013, 09:19 PM
Mr DA, up here we do let our mooses run free but try to keep our muses at home and yes there is always a baggie in attendance when walking them, the muses not the mooses I mean :D

Hahaha;):D:D:):rolleyes::cool::p;););):D:D:):rolle yes::cool::p;););):D:D:):rolleyes::cool::p;););):D :D:):rolleyes::cool::p;););):D:D:):rolleyes::cool: :p;););):D:D:):rolleyes::cool::p;););):D:D:):rolle yes::cool::p;););):D:D:):rolleyes::cool::p;);)

coops
10-01-2013, 02:21 AM
This is really so well done and love the lighting. Well done Jean:)