PDA

View Full Version : This is seagulls territory

Belvrog
08-10-2013, 07:23 AM
Hi, one more...just for the fun of it...inspired by eighty's little birdstory and painting. :D:D:D:D

copespeak
08-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Great fun and wonderful colours! :cool:

pai
08-10-2013, 08:51 AM
haha..so cute. and great illustration too :D

eighty+
08-10-2013, 12:38 PM
ok mates I've called this meeting as you now a aussie thinks the food is good here , and as you all now we fought hard to get rid of the natives so according to the

Geneve conventions this land is ours so we must force it to fly away ok all in favour shout aye ok motion carried :D right the plan is to attack in numbers so he wont

no whats hit him an old friend of mine Gen Hague said it works you might lose a some of your blokes but it worth in the end as they will make you a Peer ;) :D :D :D :D

justjean
08-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Hi, one more...just for the fun of it...inspired by eighty's little birdstory and painting. :D:D:D:D

;) Love it

justjean
08-10-2013, 03:11 PM
ok mates I've called this meeting as you now a aussie thinks the food is good here , and as you all now we fought hard to get rid of the natives so according to the

Geneve conventions this land is ours so we must force it to fly away ok all in favour shout aye ok motion carried :D right the plan is to attack in numbers so he wont

no whats hit him an old friend of mine Gen Hague said it works you might lose a some of your blokes but it worth in the end as they will make you a Peer ;) :D :D :D :D

;) a right happy bunch you have there, Mr 80+

Alexandra
08-11-2013, 12:22 AM
Haha, love it Belvrog!

limey-g
08-11-2013, 05:21 AM
Well done, so funny , nice choice of colours.
Geoff

Belvrog
08-11-2013, 10:08 AM
Robyn, pai, eighty, Jean, Sandy, Geoff! Thank you very much!!!!:D
@pai:Hi pai. Great that you're back.
@eigthy: Hahahaha, eighty thats great..very funny!

"I'd say that was a points win. And who'd have thunk that one's able to find something tasty here on this damn island in the middle of nowhere." Aussie-Birds view wandered along the banks of clounds. No seagull anywhere near. No more. Gone were the shadows on the ground of the locals flying by. "I bet they think they can gull me...but errr..why are there two suns bunged in the sky....anyhow..... perhaps everybody needs a friend." Something different demanded his attention. There was a sound of a harmonica, distant first but slowly cranking up, mixing with the weighty chimes of town halls bell. "They're coming."

Click on it for better viewing
:p:p:D:D:D:D

eighty+
08-12-2013, 02:11 AM
All - right Belvrog its ok for you standing laughing but look what those Bloody Seagulls have done to me they've pulled my hat down over my eye's now I can't

see where I'm going I ask you how the Hell am I getting home will you send out a search party for me otherwise I might end up on somebody BBQ Yuk Yuk :D :D :D

operated
08-12-2013, 05:00 AM
Great job belvrog ,

so funny and alive

coops
08-12-2013, 10:59 PM
Love looking at your work and these are all so great, Mr Plus's work really made me smile:)

kenmo
08-22-2013, 05:44 AM
Love them.....:cool::cool::cool:

Alexandra
08-23-2013, 04:48 AM
Haha Belvrog, love the additions!

D Akey
08-23-2013, 05:03 AM
Hahahaha. Love it. Such a whimsical image. . .

sabena
08-23-2013, 08:23 AM
i love this painting i like the color and it is so fun:rolleyes: