PDA

View Full Version : Here's an animation/cartoon I did using Artrage for all the artwork

Necroidus
08-04-2013, 02:40 AM
This is actually a video, I used Artrage for all the artwork so I hope it's okay to post it here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6cXhRcQsX8&cc_load_policy=1

PS: For those interested I used Animate Pro to sew the artwork together, FL Studio for composing the BG score and Audacity for mixing voice/SFX

All feedback is welcome.

byroncallas
08-04-2013, 02:47 AM
Wonderfully impressive. I love it. An enormous amount of work - what - there must be 50 or a 100 of so paintings in there? Great fun and much of the artwork is really fine. Thanks for posting.

Necroidus
08-04-2013, 03:02 AM
Wonderfully impressive. I love it. An enormous amount of work - what - there must be 50 or a 100 of so paintings in there? Great fun and much of the artwork is really fine. Thanks for posting.

Thank you :) I haven't counted the exact number of paintings in it, the whole thing took around 4 months. Thanks again for the kind words.

operated
08-04-2013, 04:13 AM
great job ,

was definiatly worth the watch .

dpallee
08-04-2013, 05:57 AM
I applaud your work. I do a lot of animation and know how much time and dedication it takes to produce these small pieces. Keep up the good work.

copespeak
08-04-2013, 08:59 AM
Very clever and convincing animation, and soooo much work. The music is great too ..... which I assume you did as well? :cool:

damasocl
08-04-2013, 12:02 PM
Great job!!!!;););)

Necroidus
08-04-2013, 11:09 PM
All - Thanks a lot for the encouraging words! I received some feedback elsewhere that the audio was hard to follow so I've added subtitles to the video now.

Very clever and convincing animation, and soooo much work. The music is great too ..... which I assume you did as well? :cool:

Thanks! Yes I did the BGM in FL Studio