PDA

View Full Version : Hell! (Population added!)

Caesar
07-30-2013, 09:25 PM
This was my reaction to my inability to get the wonderful watercolor textures and masterpieces Brett and Robyn are high rate producing! :(::confused:
Disappointment and a flaming wrath fuelling (rather than duelling) this Inferno!

I FOLLOWED TONYJAZZ INVITATION AND REVEALED THE MOST DRAMATIC SCENE OF ETERNAL DAMNATION.
Few Lucifer traits could be already "seen" in the former painting and presumably Slylar paintings somehow influenced me subconsciously, as for the subject, while Katie-Coops may have suggested the composition and style on this flaming background.

Alexandra
07-30-2013, 09:38 PM
Beautiful hypnotic painting Cesare!

justjean
07-31-2013, 12:43 AM
Wonderfully bright and colourful, Caesar :):)

copespeak
07-31-2013, 08:09 AM
Silly boy! Some of these textures could possibly be used in a watercolour painting. Get back to work! :D :D :D

Tonyjazz
07-31-2013, 12:21 PM
I like the texture you produced here. Vibrant, and wanting. This art would be intriguing to continue with that great texture as the BG...TJ

Caesar
08-01-2013, 02:52 AM
Now it should have got a little scary too, dear Sandra. Let's repent of our sins before it's late! :eek: Thank You!

Adding the second one we may say "From passion to damnation", dear Jean. Thank You.

Sure, but I should be more disciplined and keep some tracks of what I did to get it, dear Robyn, to duplicate them in case. I certainly tried also an additional bump plending mode. Thank You!

I found a quick way to follow Your smart suggestion, dear Tony, and got this terrible vision. I hope You may like it as weel although it got perhaps far more disquieting now.

Alexandra
08-01-2013, 08:01 AM
"Now it should have got a little scary too, dear Sandra. Let's repent of our sins before it's late! Thank You!"

Good grief, again I did not read what the painting was about before commenting.....:o

copespeak
08-01-2013, 08:37 AM
I love the laser eye beam!

Caesar
08-01-2013, 09:28 PM
The right place to use the color burning blending mode, dear Sandra. LOL;)

Good point, dear Robyn, i should have entitled it Hell Wars with Lucifer as the Sith Dark Eperor! LOL:o:D

damasocl
08-02-2013, 02:58 AM
La sensación de calor que transmite esta obra es bienvenida en mi Comuna, Puente Alto, debido a nuestras muy bajas temperaturas!!!
Y ahora en serio: muy expresionista!!!

The warm feeling conveyed by this work is welcome in my commune (county), Puente Alto, because of our very low temperatures!
And now seriously: very expressionist!

kenmo
08-02-2013, 07:58 AM
Great work:cool:

Belvrog
08-02-2013, 09:39 AM
Well thats a fiery experience mate. All hell breaks loose in that abstract. Great!

Caesar
08-02-2013, 08:06 PM
Sono contento di fornirti un poco di calore allora, caro Damaso. Grazie per il bel commento!
I'm happy to provide You with some heat then, dear Damaso. Thank You for Your nice comment!

Thank You, dear Kenmo. From a texture experiment down to hell. As we say "the roads to hell are paved by goo intentions". LOL:o;)

... and a fierce and "firey" experience too (to make a fun anagram), dear Belvrog. Maybe it would have been more effective on a larger scale and with many more damned soul variously contorted in their endless individual pains. Thank You!

eighty+
08-03-2013, 02:49 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thank's For showing us Stoker's we are on our lunch break we cauld do with another bott of red Cinzano and some

hot ember's to bung in , did you bung us down in the corner as you didn't want to upset the Master :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE GRAZIE

Caesar
08-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Thank You, dear ATPlus, for looking and commenting. I think You they would willingly hire You as a stoker and You would make a wonderful barbecue for them, poor devils, by perfectly smoking and spicing damned people with Your British slang and burning humor.