PDA

View Full Version : Quick felt pen study out of Adam Hughes comics

Caesar
07-29-2013, 10:12 PM
I love Adam Hughes drawing, inking and comics style. I decided, as a tribute, to produce my way this rough, partly unfinished study with the felt pen and no support such as color picking, reference contouring etc.

coops
07-29-2013, 11:43 PM
Thats great Cesare, you do these so very well:)

copespeak
07-29-2013, 11:49 PM
Such a scrumptious gal Caesar. They are definitely your forte!! :cool:

kenmo
07-30-2013, 12:16 AM
A fine tribute to this style....:cool:

pat1940
07-30-2013, 09:57 AM
You know your ladies Caesar, great tribute

limey-g
07-30-2013, 10:50 AM
Nice one Caesar she looks good, really like her contours. :)
Geoff

Mairzie Dotes
07-30-2013, 11:34 AM
Caesar,
She is quite the tempting femme fatale. Just love the way you designed
her stunning, dramatic hair style. An excellent felt pen piece. :D

justjean
07-30-2013, 02:54 PM
Caesar, She looks great and love that hair :):)

Caesar
07-30-2013, 07:29 PM
Dear Katie, my modest skill here probably comes from my admiration and efforts to celebrate women and to sublime my positive attitude towards them. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Robyn. Once You get old the only way to meet beautiful girls and enjoy their presence cannot be but aesthetically and by drawing them! LOL:o:D

So long live Adam Hughes. Thank You, dear Kenmo.

As for anything else, You have to know them to really love them, I guess, dear Pat. Thank You!:)

Maybe that's exactly what I like the most of Adam Hughes style, how he treats contours. Thank You, dear Geoff!

Thank You, dear Mair! From the good ol' time I remind You have the luck to enjoy abundant, wavy and curly hair too, so I guess this would possibly be a good idea for Your next aggressive airstyle to stun Your pizza delivery boy! LOL:D

Thank You, dear Jean! That's exactly what a Cherokee warrior stated too. He was missing that scalp in his collection ...LOL:o:D

Alexandra
07-30-2013, 09:23 PM
That is one amazing lady there Cesare. Well done in your unique style....but just one thing is needed....a fire extinguisher.lol.:o;):cool: