PDA

View Full Version : Songs on the Wind

gxhpainter2
05-26-2013, 07:50 AM
still working on new AR versions etc. and a faster computer really helps... did this after a long walk with my dog listening to river, wind and trees.

justjean
05-26-2013, 01:56 PM
A great combo of colours and shapes Gary and bet that was a nice walk you and your dog had :)

Marilyn Anne
05-27-2013, 03:17 AM
Honestly I thought I saw a horse in there with wonderful color all around like he had just won a great victory.

gxhpainter2
05-27-2013, 04:16 AM
A great combo of colours and shapes Gary and bet that was a nice walk you and your dog had :) justJean... it was a wonderful walk , and I hope that comes through here..

Honestly I thought I saw a horse in there with wonderful color all around like he had just won a great victory. Marilyn Anne... as I live in a rural western town there are horses and cattle everywhere and I pass them on my way to the river canyon... they must have slipped into this..;)

D Akey
05-27-2013, 11:08 AM
The launch of a totem pole from a hidden Native American Indian sweat lodge silo. . . Definitely sending out Pacific Northwest nature energy.

I particularly like the variety of shapes and marks in this one. Good composition as well.

gxhpainter2
05-29-2013, 03:45 AM
The launch of a totem pole from a hidden Native American Indian sweat lodge silo. . . Definitely sending out Pacific Northwest nature energy.

I particularly like the variety of shapes and marks in this one. Good composition as well. Thanks DAkey, I did have a image of a totem pole in my mind as I developed this, so the "songs" are the native American chants in the background. Glad you like the mark making and shapes...:cool::cool:

AT-TA
05-29-2013, 03:58 AM
I do see a tree and faces in the bark and pretty colourful world all around it... beautiful expression of your spring outdoor experiences Gary.

Mairzie Dotes
05-31-2013, 12:14 PM
gxhpainter,
I can almost visualize that walk in this expressive piece. There are defined
as well as fluid hints of impressions that one might encounter along the way.
Flirtatious remembrances of color, energy and form have been artfully and
well presented here. Excellent! :D

Caesar
05-31-2013, 08:08 PM
Love this too. I see a couple of red notes.

silvy
06-01-2013, 09:23 PM
I like colors and shapes. Great composition:)

gxhpainter2
06-03-2013, 04:30 AM
I do see a tree and faces in the bark and pretty colourful world all around it... beautiful expression of your spring outdoor experiences Gary. thank you Anna.

gxhpainter,
I can almost visualize that walk in this expressive piece. There are defined
as well as fluid hints of impressions that one might encounter along the way.
Flirtatious remembrances of color, energy and form have been artfully and
well presented here. Excellent! :D I like that description "Flirtatious remembrances of color,energy and form".... descriptive of a lot of my work and hints to where and how my work is generated.. thank you for that quotable comment. :):):):)

Love this too. I see a couple of red notes. thanks Caesar, I think this is nearly operatic in its voice...;)

I like colors and shapes. Great composition:) thank you Silvy great to hear from you again.:cool: