PDA

View Full Version : Outside the Window - May Dances

gxhpainter2
05-19-2013, 06:52 AM
Hello again to everyone, I have been artistically quiet and just now getting back to stretching those muscles.:o.I have dropped by and seen a lot of good work and interesting threads in the forum chats. Now that I have my new computer setup and AR 4.0 to play with I hope to be back to being a regular :rolleyes::rolleyes:

hope you enjoy this little exercise..

limey-g
05-19-2013, 08:51 AM
Nice to see you back on the forum, really lovely painting, such vibrant colours.
Geoff

D Akey
05-19-2013, 09:03 AM
Glad to see you're well. And well, I shouldn't probably say it, but your work looks better than ever. Striking work here. Now get lost for another several months and I expect that you will win over every realist out there. :D:D:D

No, you've been missed. Was wondering after you for some time now. Glad you're painting so well. Sort of makes sense this way. . . you, an Oregonian in the woods, being in bear-like seasonal creative hibernation and all. Here, have a salmon and keep painting.

Marilyn Anne
05-19-2013, 11:47 AM
Welcome back ! Missed your paintings and glad to see this exuberant colorful work!

justjean
05-19-2013, 11:51 AM
Gary, good to see you back, great shapes, colours and textures :D

hypotaxis
05-19-2013, 11:57 AM
Good to see you back. Elegant abstract too.

Brett

AT-TA
05-19-2013, 12:12 PM
So good to have you back Gary and see what you have brought with you:the world outside your window, all ablaze from waiting to be finally painted. Awesome colours, work.:)

kenmo
05-20-2013, 03:23 AM
Fantastic abstract and colors...:cool:

Docsmith626
05-20-2013, 04:18 AM
Most people don't get the difference between "abstract" and "nonobjective". One reason your work is so effective is that it is clearly abstract, i.e. reality viewed through the filter of your imagination.

gxhpainter2
05-20-2013, 06:30 AM
Nice to see you back on the forum, really lovely painting, such vibrant colours.
GeoffThanks Geoff it is good to be back... the AR forum is a very special one.

Glad to see you're well. And well, I shouldn't probably say it, but your work looks better than ever. Striking work here. Now get lost for another several months and I expect that you will win over every realist out there. :D:D:D

No, you've been missed. Was wondering after you for some time now. Glad you're painting so well. Sort of makes sense this way. . . you, an Oregonian in the woods, being in bear-like seasonal creative hibernation and all. Here, have a salmon and keep painting. DAkey I have sort of been keeping tabs on things here and you have been in rare form, insightful and witty and I am happy to grab a bit of Salmon!... the bear is waking back up and I hope to a renewed creative surge :):)

Welcome back ! Missed your paintings and glad to see this exuberant colorful work! Thank you! pleased you like it Marilyn Anne

Gary, good to see you back, great shapes, colours and textures :D thanks for viewing and the warm welcome back.

Good to see you back. Elegant abstract too.

Brett Brett thanks man, I see you have been busy and doing some wonderful work too!

So good to have you back Gary and see what you have brought with you:the world outside your window, all ablaze from waiting to be finally painted. Awesome colours, work.:) Anna - so good to be here again, thanks

Fantastic abstract and colors...:cool: Kenmo always a pleasure to hear from you. :cool::cool:

Most people don't get the difference between "abstract" and "nonobjective". One reason your work is so effective is that it is clearly abstract, i.e. reality viewed through the filter of your imagination. Docsmith...very astute and thank you..:cool::)

Caesar
05-20-2013, 07:40 PM
So glad You can come out again and play and act in these may dances, not just look them from your window, dear Gary! Your muscled are still well trained and fit, as far as I can see here!

byroncallas
05-21-2013, 03:53 AM
Splendid Gary. It doesn't seem your muscles are much worn out - more like rejuvenated. Quite inspired.
:)

gxhpainter2
05-21-2013, 08:33 AM
So glad You can come out again and play and act in these may dances, not just look them from your window, dear Gary! Your muscled are still well trained and fit, as far as I can see here! Ha Ha...felt a bit rusty but came together at last... :):)

Splendid Gary. It doesn't seem your muscles are much worn out - more like rejuvenated. Quite inspired.
:) byron ... I do feel rejuvenated. I think for me it works to take time off and let artistic ideas build up, and just observe and listen..;)

MSIE
05-21-2013, 11:20 AM
hy Gary, I'm glad you're back :)

I missed your powerful paintings!
congrats on the new computer - I'm glad to see that you managed to find some time to paint and even post your work ... which is as beautiful as always! :) :) happy colours and composition, and even the title makes me smile ;)

pai
05-21-2013, 07:58 PM
I look through your abstract in your gallery. So beautiful and different ones and see many things inside your abstract. Just like this May dances. The decorative window frame, look out to beautiul may flowers. A very brightful day. :)