furbawl
05-18-2013, 03:48 PM

The furbawl version of the "LIKE" button :p

copespeak
05-18-2013, 03:52 PM
I love it! Very cheery and clever. Gotta smile after that one. :D :D

D Akey
05-18-2013, 05:50 PM
Hilarious. You could well make a play to break into USA style animation, if you're not already working at or in it. You definitely have the spirit nailed.

pai
05-18-2013, 05:57 PM
Made me having a big smile. Clever and so great illustrated :)

furbawl
05-18-2013, 06:11 PM
You could well make a play to break into USA style animation...
Man, I've tried to get into animation for years, even gone and made small cartoons myself...
... not that I'm bitter (no-good animation studios! don't know talent even when it's all in their face!!! wait, did I say that out loud?! EEEP!!!)
Haven't given up that "pipedream".

D Akey
05-22-2013, 02:24 AM
Man, I've tried to get into animation for years, even gone and made small cartoons myself...
... not that I'm bitter (no-good animation studios! don't know talent even when it's all in their face!!! wait, did I say that out loud?! EEEP!!!)
Haven't given up that "pipedream".

Yeah, that industry has been dwindling for a long while now so there's a glut of people with experience who are out of work. So it's really not a reflection on you, I'm sure.

Keep plugging away though. Example: Nobody saw South Park coming but they did it themselves initially. Might want to consider comic books or graphic novels even if it's self-publishing. It's easier for one guy to get something done with a project that requires one person. And if you build up a following, your dream may come true. Don't waste away waiting for somebody to let you on board.

Also a lot of getting work in that business is timing. Being in the right place at the moment they need somebody is usually how one gets in. Persevere in multiple directions.

coops
05-25-2013, 12:00 AM
A big thumbs up to you this is great:)

Mairzie Dotes
05-28-2013, 01:19 PM
furbawl.
I like this ... very creative and whimsical. I give it a THUMBS UP! :)