J'ai perdu mon chemin

J'ai perdu d'avance, j'ai perdu la guerre
J'ai perdu le sens de l'humour, des affaires
Et puis j'ai perdu la mémoire, j'ai perdu le sourire
Le jour où j'ai perdu mon père

J'ai perdu à la loterie

jibes
05-17-2013, 03:36 AM
Pai, this is so beautiful! Love the mood set by the color tone.

limey-g
05-17-2013, 07:38 AM
This is lovely pai, a great mood setting with wonderful colours.
Geoff

kenmo
05-17-2013, 09:32 AM
The mood and atmosphere is incredible...there is a story here that has to be told....:cool:

copespeak
05-17-2013, 10:07 AM
Very atmospheric and mystical Pai! Lovely stuff. :)

Bobbyray
05-17-2013, 10:33 AM
Pai

Very nicely done, so alive with emotion and feelings. I am sure that your dad appreciates the song too.

justjean
05-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Pai, a lovely lady in a beautiful setting with wonderful moody colours :)

Caesar
05-17-2013, 07:22 PM
A lyrics to all the losers on this world ... or just an ode to who's getting older (like me)?LOL:o You paint the world of souls marvellously. I didn't know You can speak French too. Mr. Addams would get fascinated by this. LOL:D. How many more foreign idioms You have in Your pocket, dear Pai?

coops
05-17-2013, 09:54 PM
Pure magic Pai, it's very moving:)

D Akey
05-18-2013, 08:08 AM
Some things are so personal they are beyond outside comment. I have nothing to add, except I see your painting and hear your song which tells so much. Courageous.

{Spoken:}
First, I lost my language
And then I lost my keys
Then, I lost the north, the head one summer evening
I lost my address and then I lost my soul
I lost my way

I lost beforehand, I lost war
I lost the sense of humour, business
And then I lost memory, I lost smile
When I lost my father

I lost in raffle

Oh, come to meet
Come back my love
For ten of the finding
I have only one love

Then, I lost my youth
And then I lost trust
I lost in the poker, I lost conscience
I lost beauty, taste, touch
I lost my papers, I lost my identity

I lost reason, I lost my home
I lost rightly or wrongly
I lost my childhood
And then I lost you
I lost my liking
I have life

I lost in raffle

First, I lost my language
And then I lost my keys
Then, I lost the north, the head one summer evening
I lost my address and then I lost my soul
I lost my way

I lost beforehand, I lost war
I lost the sense of humour, business
And then I lost memory, I lost smile
When I lost my father

I lost in raffle

pai
05-18-2013, 07:18 PM
hello jibes, thanks so much for nice words about the mood, i like it too, it's a rush work, should have been better :)

thanks so much, Geoff :)

a story, possible, thanks Kenmo for your nice words :)

hey Robyn, yay, haha, thank you :)

hello Bobbyray, thanks so much for your kind words, yes, it was little bit emotions and have lots of feeling while I was listening to this song and then just picked up canvas and painted what the image in my head :)

thanks so much justjean :)

A lyrics to all the losers on this world ... or just an ode to who's getting older (like me)?LOL:o You paint the world of souls marvellously. I didn't know You can speak French too. Mr. Addams would get fascinated by this. LOL:D. How many more foreign idioms You have in Your pocket, dear Pai?

not sure if this lyrics really for "all" the losers, Caesar, but I knew those were the feelings when i heard my dad passed away in such horrified way that moment. who's Mr. Addams ? :) haha, no I don't know French, but I love the rhythm of this song and i have better version, i just can't upload it, so i found this verson on youtube to share with my image. thanks for your senses of humor though :) :cool:

thanks so much again for you kind words, Katie :)

Some things are so personal they are beyond outside comment. I have nothing to add, except I see your painting and hear your song which tells so much. Courageous.

hello Dakey, it's not really so personal, most of my old artragers maybe know about some of my paintings are for my dad and yes, i am still griefing from that horrify scene nearly almost 20 years now. And Artrage helps me in big time, and I am happy the healing works, and I am happy to share with everyone here with me. Thanks so much for putting the translation for me. This song kinda of having the same thoughts when that day happened. Like the end of the world. However, I am more into art making part with my emotions and feeling things around me. I think. As well as, I like imagine I was talking to my dad through art and letting him know his daughter is letting go more and he should be proud of me and also letting him know I use art to express my love to him. As I only know my father being with him no more than 365 days in my life. More are imgaination and blurry memories. Thanks so much. :)

D Akey
05-19-2013, 12:14 AM
Yes, I find Art, especially one's own, can be like a companion who follows us wherever we go. It knows us sometimes better than we know ourselves. Occasionally the companion is chatty and sometimes it knows when to listen. But it's always there. You have a very expressive, graceful and beautiful companion.

byroncallas
05-19-2013, 03:42 AM
A most beautiful painting Pai. And a terrific thread with thoughful exchanges too. :)

gxhpainter2
05-19-2013, 08:40 AM
pai

a beautiful work, and very moving thread. I have been looking at your work and really find it a delight and richly done..:):)

Tonyjazz
05-19-2013, 01:02 PM
What beautiful and dramatic colors Pai, I love this. Surreal and alien with that great human touch, wow! TJ

hypotaxis
05-19-2013, 02:30 PM
Very beautiful Pai, and very touching.

Brett

Caesar
05-20-2013, 07:34 PM
Dear Pai, I was meaning a poem, a poetry dedicated to all the people, by far the most, who don't have success in this world, who suffer and work hard to go on, who are even despised, exploited and casted out from society, the ones considered of little or no worth and who are quite often the pillars of our societies and our humanity, our compassion, in the best position to realize, to understand, to love, to enjoy, to praise, to love and to appreciate other human beings as brothers and sisters around them.
Knowing that the source is Your father's memory, I believe is still constent with those wonderful verses, because I feel from Your words that beyond any barrier he is with You and is You, and this fact, I believe too, doesn't put into a sort of enclosure, but gives You an enormous power to have profound relationship, mercy and feelings with any person around You.

pai
05-21-2013, 05:10 PM
Thank you Bryon, Gary, Tony, hypotaxis, Caesar and to everyone again for looking into this post and all thoughtfulness kind words to me. Very appreciated :)

Dear Pai, I was meaning a poem, a poetry dedicated to all the people, by far the most, who don't have success in this world, who suffer and work hard to go on, who are even despised, exploited and casted out from society, the ones considered of little or no worth and who are quite often the pillars of our societies and our humanity, our compassion, in the best position to realize, to understand, to love, to enjoy, to praise, to love and to appreciate other human beings as brothers and sisters around them.
Knowing that the source is Your father's memory, I believe is still constent with those wonderful verses, because I feel from Your words that beyond any barrier he is with You and is You, and this fact, I believe too, doesn't put into a sort of enclosure, but gives You an enormous power to have profound relationship, mercy and feelings with any person around You.

Hello Caesar, that's a great poem. Is that written in english or other language? i think it's very encouraging poem too :) thanks for explaining to me :)

Caesar
05-23-2013, 07:29 PM
The text of the song "Reviens mon amour" by Marc Lavoine is obviously in French (I checked). D Akey translated it for You in English, I guess. He would have had a quite hard time to turn it in Chinese unfortunately, also because Google translator isn't that good and correct and poetries are more difficult to be adequately trasposed in a much different language. Moreover You should listen to the sounds too of the language they are written in to fully enjoy them. In Italian it would be much easier to translate, but that's just because Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Rumenian are somehow language sisters, that is local "dialects" of the same common mother language, the Latin that ancient Romans spoke and spread all over their Empire and was spoken and written by all doctors, lawyers, scientists and scholars in Europe up to the XVI century.

drawing4art
05-24-2013, 03:56 AM
A beautiful reflective piece...love the colours :)