PDA

View Full Version : The green majesty

Caesar
05-16-2013, 10:07 PM
Not that sure fairy tales went exactly how they told us when we were kids ... LOL;) Imaginary painting with a slight twist.

pai
05-16-2013, 10:26 PM
aHAHAHA..made me laughing so hard, You, Caesar...brilliant, awesome work on ............that Prince Charming..haha..and the princess expression !! :p:D:cool:

AT-TA
05-16-2013, 10:41 PM
Love your imagination work Caesar... and am sure she won't be so rude when the prince appears right in front of her..Very nice shading on the girl and she is Ceasar's every inch of her. Gorgeous work, even her facial expression. More, please... did she kiss him? want to see her expression, when the prince appears.:)

coops
05-17-2013, 12:02 AM
Love it Cesare and so amusing but then I love redheads as that was my mum's colour. Very well done:)

Caesar
05-17-2013, 12:11 AM
Dear Pai, I'm not as yet convinced that toad is actually Prince Charming instead of a mere boaster ... Paintingwise I'm not that satisfied of what my imagination and poor skill eventually got, but I'm glad the vignette is funny and the storytelling expressions (especially the girl's natural disgust) clear at least. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Anna! I'm afraid she's probably going to have an unpleasant surprise after the kiss. The toad is cheating and told her he was her "princey", so what she's going to find out is that the metamorphosis will change the toad into her principal instead, a not so charming mature and overweight gentleman who is the boss of her workplace ... LOL:o:D.

That color was intented to be a reasonable choice as complementary tone to the green toad, dear Katie and an attracting hue accent in my mind. Thank You!

limey-g
05-17-2013, 12:56 AM
Nicely done Caesar, I wonder how many young ladies would not mind kissing the toad if someone like Prince Harry popped out. :):):)
Geoff

D Akey
05-17-2013, 01:03 AM
Hahahahahaha I agree that the expressions are marvelous. Classic relationship story. :rolleyes:;);):D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Caesar
05-17-2013, 01:39 AM
You're probably right, dear Geoff. I can't say how much the lad is actually charming, apart from his properties, but he's certainly got his curly carrot hair still on his skull and he looks handsome enough too, I find. Thank You!

Thank You, dear D Akey! Actually it's quite hard to find some manual showing how to draw frogs and toads feeling and expressions! LOL;)

jibes
05-17-2013, 03:41 AM
You do good Caesar! It would take some confidence or faith to kiss a frog in hopes he would become a Price.

kenmo
05-17-2013, 09:30 AM
LOL....love the spin on this classic fairy tale.... and the artwork is incredible....:cool:

copespeak
05-17-2013, 10:11 AM
Great painting Caesar! There's nothing worse than the taste of frog saliva in your mouth! Toads are worse.... :)

hypotaxis
05-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Great fun Caesar!

There's nothing worse than the taste of frog saliva in your mouth! Toads are worse.... :)

Oh! you have experience of this Robyn? Do tell! :-)

Brett

justjean
05-17-2013, 04:39 PM
Caesar, she will have nightmares if he doesn't turn into a prince , love her expression :D

Ulla
05-17-2013, 06:33 PM
Love her expression too, Cesar! I think you did a great job on the toad as well!

Caesar
05-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Thank You, dear Jibes! I rather prefer to eat delicious frog legs than to kiss them, less faith and more certainty on a tasty choice! :o

Dear Kenmo, You know, I can hardly refrain from changing some detail on renown history. Thank You for Your warm appreciation.

Dear Copespeak, You sound like an expert of amphibious extreme kissing! LOL:o. I hope that one of them eventually turned into a charming prince and married You! :) Thank You!

Thank You, dear Brett! It looks like we share the same interest on past experience of our friend Robyn. We must be two morbid guys indeed ... LOL:o

Dear Jean, she may always keep him at home to relieve her from mosquitoes and flies, provided he's not being paid with further kisses for this service. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Ulla! Actually I started on the toad, because I have some drawing and painting practice with people, a lot less with frogs and toads ... LOL;)

byroncallas
05-19-2013, 03:46 AM
Well done old boy. LOL, and quite frankly beautifully rendered. Wonderful.

Tonyjazz
05-19-2013, 01:15 PM
At first I didn't scroll down all the way and didn't understand what was going on until I scroll down a bit and saw the frog. LIKE

Caesar
05-20-2013, 07:17 PM
Dear Byron, thank You very much for Your warm comment!

Thank You, dear Tony! Anytime I get an inspirational creative downtime (in fact I'm not an artist and a complete one as You are, but just an amateur with an early and lasting passion for drawing), I'm moved at least by funny ideas coming out from my naughty (old) boy and comical nature. ;)