PDA

View Full Version : NASA we have a problem

Bobbyray
05-15-2013, 06:29 AM
Another 3d rendering (Poser 9, Vista Pro Mars) and AR 4

Moonrod (USA vehicle) is an Daz model I purchased.

A new astronaut Mars surface vehicle has run into a small problem.....

While driving from their colony to investigate a possible alien spacecraft crash site that occurred the day before on Mars the 2 astronauts have discovered 2 alien beings walking and now must try to communicate with the 2 alien Grey ETs.. can they do it or will the ETs be unfriendly? Will the astronauts give them a ride and help fix their crashed ship? Or ???

Just 4 fun and practice. Still needs detailed work. Fun 2 do 2.

copespeak
05-15-2013, 09:06 AM
They're such spooky little figures! I have always wondered how these guys have enough body strength to build amazing space craft with those skinny little arms and straggly fingers!

Shadows underneath please Mr Howle! :cool:

Bobbyray
05-15-2013, 09:46 AM
This one tells the story a bit better.

D Akey
05-15-2013, 10:39 AM
. . . Fun 2 do 2.

I'll see your Fun2Do2 and raise you a C3PO.

But don't the grays have to wear space suits? Have them talk to one of my Men in Black and they can get outfitted wholesale. They specialize in tall skinny shapes.

BTW, one of those rovers looks like something I've seen collecting golf balls at the driving range. Fetch me my sand wedge, forthwithe!

Bobbyray
05-17-2013, 07:54 AM
Hahaha

The Greys are wearing a space suit. They are only 4" tall. haha lol They are in there somewhere.

OK, I see your C3PO and raise you R2D2. I call. lol

The Moonrod is so they can play golf on the Moon or Mars. Or a sunday drive. lol

kenmo
05-17-2013, 09:23 AM
Damn cool work Bobbi...

Bobbyray
05-17-2013, 10:27 AM
Thanks much Ken. I checked out your site ( http://kenmo.zenfolio.com/ ) and the show was very cool. Art, photography and cool music. WOW.

I guess now we need to be painting "Flying Cars" as they are now being introduced commercially. At about $250,ooo.oo I can only afford to paint one. lol I guess it may be some years before we see them in our skys. darn. What name shall we call them by? UFCs? Un-Identified Flying Cars? lol

justjean
05-17-2013, 04:49 PM
Great scene and colours :)

Caesar
05-17-2013, 07:25 PM
I'd say actually the problems are two. ;) Are they getting a fine? What a terrific planetary composition.