PDA

View Full Version : Winner

coops
05-12-2013, 11:41 PM
A couple of weeks ago my grand-daughter and her dance group went over to Germany to take part in the European Street Dance competition as they were winners here in the UK. I am so proud of her and her partner as they won the duo competition and are now European Champions. GO GIRL GO.:):):);););)

D Akey
05-13-2013, 01:44 AM
. . .European Champions. GO GIRL GO.:):):);););)

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see. . . sometimes paintings do come to life! . . . Super dancer is Ms Coops' progeny. Can there be any surprise there with all the paintings of dancers we've been treated to all these years now?

Painting lottery winners would be prudent at this time as well, Ms Coops.

Brilliant and congratulations to you and your beautiful and talented young lady!!!!!!!!

;) :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;) :D :D :D

AT-TA
05-13-2013, 02:34 PM
Nice graphics, pretty girl.:-)

hypotaxis
05-13-2013, 03:18 PM
Very cool Katie. Very cool indeed.

Brett

copespeak
05-13-2013, 03:32 PM
Just terrific! You must be very proud. :)

screenpainter
05-13-2013, 04:33 PM
wow. that's outstanding. especially for all of Europe. congratulations!

Marilyn Anne
05-13-2013, 08:07 PM
How lovely that dance runs in the family!

Caesar
05-13-2013, 08:18 PM
Hurray! Congratulations! Your granddaughter is a winner and a champ just as her grandma then! God bless Mendel's peas and the genetical heritage contribute! :o;) Am I wrong to see some facial likeness too with You?

pai
05-13-2013, 08:36 PM
Congratulation ! the best Mother's Day present too, I guessed :) She has your genes as Caesar said. Woot..awesome grand daughter you have and I can feel your joy and proud of her in this image. :):)

coops
05-13-2013, 10:07 PM
Dear Mr Akey, thank you so much for your kind words and yes over the years I have often got ideas for paintings from this little dancer who is now ohhhhhhhhhhh so grown up (at least she thinks she is hahaha) Never thought about painting lottery pics but who knows it might work:)
Anna, Brett and Robyn, thanks and yes I am very proud lol:)
Thanks for your kind words Albert and Marilyn Anne:)
Cesare and Pai you are very kind and yes there is a likeness both with my daughter and my grand-daughter, we all look like we have been cut from the same cloth lol:)

Alexandra
05-14-2013, 01:26 AM
WOW! Congratulations to your granddaughter, and all of your clan Katie, how proud you must be!
She is pretty like her Grandmother too!

byroncallas
05-14-2013, 08:31 PM
How wonderful Katie. It HAD to be fun putting this together. Thanks for sharing it

justjean
05-15-2013, 04:57 PM
Katie, congratulations to that sweet looking granddaughter of yours, what a wonderful accomplishment and your painting of her is wonderful :D

Tonyjazz
05-16-2013, 12:11 PM
This is really great. Movement, music, color all designed for that super special person in your life.

coops
05-16-2013, 11:49 PM
Thank Sandy and yes I am very proud of her also thanks for the compliment lol:)
Byron, Jean and Tony thank you, you are very kind:)