PDA

View Full Version : Henna Lady ~ Normei

pai
05-11-2013, 12:14 AM
I let this one go as I lost the feel of it. Just an imagined one. Not exist.

Edit: I think I like the cropped long width version if it's going to hang on wall

Alexandra
05-12-2013, 03:53 AM
She is so cool Pai, wonderful work. I love the shine and definition with her eyes and lips too. Colors are great too!

copespeak
05-12-2013, 10:20 AM
Such a beautifully painted face Pai. :cool:

Caesar
05-13-2013, 07:53 PM
There's mastery and style here ... and much charm too! Are making tests to decide how You should decorate Yourself for a party? LOL;)

pai
05-13-2013, 08:35 PM
hi Sandy, thanks so much. it's not really a good one and i think i will try it again. :)

thanks Robyn for nice words :)

it's not really a party look i am aiming for, Caesar, haha, i originally wanted more on this pic but lost the feeling and image, thanks for nice words and humor..haha :p:)

limey-g
05-14-2013, 01:07 AM
Very nice pai, great job on the face decorations., something that niggles me ever so slightly is that her left ear does not match the right one, but then thats just me:):)
Geoff

jonwood
05-15-2013, 02:34 AM
nice..like the hair..:)

justjean
05-15-2013, 06:08 AM
She's a beauty, Pai and love that wild hair :)

D Akey
05-15-2013, 03:31 PM
She looks like she should be on an album cover. Has a radiant quality and the 'henna' butterfly is really evocative, speaking of her inner quality of lightness and perhaps quick turning spontaneity. And definitely there's a feeling of fashion trendiness - trends which also move and float in an almost un-anticipatable speed. Very nice work, Pai!

Tonyjazz
05-16-2013, 12:14 PM
The skin tone and lighting against the designs on her face is spectacular.

byroncallas
05-16-2013, 07:12 PM
Lovely, Pai, and her hair really is diving. DA is right - perfect for an album cover.
Quite arresting.

pai
05-18-2013, 07:00 PM
hi Geoff, thanks so much. yes, i noticed that after i posted. hasn't corrected yet. :)

hello jonwood, yes, i like the hair too. it's just the hair brush preset orginal comes with AR4 I used. thanks for looking in :)

yes, justjean, the most part i like is the eyes and those wild hair, thank you :)

hi Dakey, never thought this would be a album cover, smiles. if i remembered correctly, i was planning a more fantasy theme on her but i lost the feeling an image in my head anymore. i will try next time, thanks for your nice comments as always :)

hello Tony, thanks about the nice words about skin and lighting. actually i still think the rendering of the skin wasn't done correctly to what i wanted, well, try more practices, i guessed..haha :)

hey Bryon, thanks for stopping by even during your travelling, album cover, mmhmm, maybe can have another idea on future works, thanks ! :)

jibes
05-19-2013, 05:12 AM
Very nicely done. I like the taller format too. It will look good framed!!!