PDA

View Full Version : a tribute to a dream

pai
05-04-2013, 09:56 PM
..i was sitting whole day, no painting, keep listening to music one by one, same music repeating until after the sun rises in another day. In the past 20 minutes just now, i picked up the oil paint, palette knife and keep moving on canvas quick and then i stopped and breathe out. A way to remember last night dream. A dream that i had the first time, i am as a grown up to talk to my dad. I brought over friends to "his place" and we had good times. At the end of the day, i asked him, "could you come back with me to home?" He said. "no, i couldn't" ..then i woke up from that dream........... please allow me this painting piece to share with you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtHe9IHJPAo&list=PLIiREHHI5JYkEk9X6V070DbMzoxpPSqd8

coops
05-04-2013, 11:33 PM
Pai, this piece really got to me. The stunning music and the wonderful painting. All went hand in hand and took me to a dreamy place. To say I love it is an understatement.:)

D Akey
05-05-2013, 01:16 AM
Nice painting Pai. I can see where the video inspired your visual dance. It feels very grand, as if trying to describe the indescribable. It's like a peek beyond.

semd74
05-05-2013, 04:37 AM
Love the colors in this one !!

Alexandra
05-05-2013, 03:39 PM
Beautiful colors and concept Pai!

byroncallas
05-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Pai, you are just BURSTING with creative inspiration these days. Here is no exception - just wonderful.

petrnita
05-05-2013, 05:15 PM
Great atmosphere possible that before the storm.

screenpainter
05-06-2013, 12:37 AM
Beautiful Pai. Wonderful.

Z1Xwitch
05-06-2013, 07:07 AM
I like this one... I gives me the feeling of new things emerging - like a new day dawning, or the passing of a storm :D great work :D

LBMyers
05-06-2013, 07:46 AM
This is beautiful! Great colors...draws you into the painting.

pai
05-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Pai, this piece really got to me. The stunning music and the wonderful painting. All went hand in hand and took me to a dreamy place. To say I love it is an understatement.:)

Aww, thanks so much Katie, i am so glad you can relate two piece together. Somehow I can't remember how I did it. Just too fast to finish it. Lost in the process :)

hi Dakey, glad that you can also see how I related the music to the painting. Yes, it's kind of beyone than that too, thank so much :)

thanks also to Semd and Sandy of nice words too :)

hi Bryon, not really want to bursting or posting too many these day and it's just i really want to paint images in my head most of the time, thanks so much for lovely words :)

hello petrnita, thanks for dropping by, glad you like the atmosphere in this quickie.

hi Albert, thanks for much to see you dropping by to leave me such nice comments :)

hello Z1Xwitch, it's the dawn time as that the time I was painting this one. so glad you like it :)

hi LBMyers, thanks for dropping by and your kind comments :)