PDA

View Full Version : i see music note

pai
04-27-2013, 12:34 PM
not a beauty i am aiming too recently, just an very ordinary girl

D Akey
04-27-2013, 12:58 PM
Funny, but I recognize this girl. It's clearly one of the genetic types. Great painting. I like the sweeping gestures of it.

pai
04-27-2013, 01:16 PM
who's this girl you recognize :) this painting actually meant the music i was hearing that lead me to that eyes sight. i was having that thumb knuckle pain while painting these two days. Suspect is the join pain, osteoarthritis, which has been painful since last November. I haven't really gone to check it yet until today i realise i couldn't hold the pen properly because of pain :) well, i still want to paint :)

thanks so much for your nice comments and continue encouragements :)

AT-TA
04-27-2013, 04:30 PM
Pai, sorry about your pain. I hope it goes away soon.

I love the colour scheme here, never tried to paint with music, i usually listen to the world news and interesting reports, must try to paint when i listen to our folk songs,which i do love so dearly. Very good portrait.:-)

byroncallas
04-27-2013, 04:58 PM
Wonderful. Somehow emotionally penetrating, a strong piece - a whole very much greater than the sum of its parts - a very successful piece.

Pai, I'm sorry to hear you're still struggling a bit on the health side there and hope the fates keep turning more in good directions in your favor. For sure, keep painting. :)

semd74
04-27-2013, 09:16 PM
A very interesting piece you have here...I like it

Z1Xwitch
04-27-2013, 09:51 PM
Awesome work :D

justjean
04-28-2013, 12:57 AM
Pai, She looks great and makes me wonder what memories the music brings to her mind :)

limey-g
04-28-2013, 01:07 AM
Nice portrait Pai, I really like the sweeping motion of her hair.
Clever idea of the music background.
Geoff

Alexandra
04-28-2013, 07:08 AM
I am sorry about your pain Pai. I went through terrible arthritis when I was young and found out that I had a wheat allergy. It all went away. Sadly I can't have wheat or rice. :(
She is so expressive and such beautiful eyes. Great work. I wonder what music she was seeing.

coops
04-29-2013, 10:42 PM
Love the background Pai, well done:)

Caesar
04-30-2013, 10:34 PM
Right choice! Only a true artist is able to portray anyone, common people or even ugly characters and make interesting and charming paintings out of such subjects! Brava

pai
05-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Thank you Anna. I give massage during breaks on the knuckle in the meantime until i go to see the doctor soon. Thanks for nice words :)

Hello Bryon, thanks for your kind words and liking this piece. I like it too. :)

Thanks Semd74, Z1Xwitch and Katie for all your nice words. Glad you like this piece too :)

hello Justjean, she is listen to piano music for sure. It's a looping playlist while I painted her. So it gives repeating the same few pieces. Thank you so much :)

hi Geoff, yes, I love music a lot. We didn't have TV in kid times. The first media I contact is music in radio and is piano music I like since kid. Yes, somehow the music I played has strong bass chords. So I was moving her hair along with the rhythm. Thank you :)

hi Sandy, yeh, I suspect is the arthritis but not because of allergy, it's because of the humid weather that my joint can't take too as I used to work under in very cold weather outside for long time. That might be a cause too. She sees music in her mind eyes with all kind of images flowing along. Thanks so much :)

hi Caesar, no no, i am far from an artist yet, i was thinking about some people around that don't get much attention from others because of their face features. But somehow I like to look at them and study them sometimes. I think quite fanscinating. I still want to learn from Mr. Eighty+ to sketch on bus sometimes. Thanks for checking in :)