Z1Xwitch
04-26-2013, 09:28 AM
Quick late night abstraction ...
"LNA002" (25/4/13)

Made while listening to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnwABVxcl3s

pai
04-26-2013, 10:52 AM
Have lots of action and energy in this abstract. Fast strokes. Love those splashing color movement ! Isn't abstract fun sometimes especially when did it in relaxing time while listening to music you like :)

Z1Xwitch
04-26-2013, 11:16 AM
Have lots of action and energy in this abstract. Fast strokes. Love those splashing color movement ! Isn't abstract fun sometimes especially when did it in relaxing time while listening to music you like :)

Thanks for the feedback.
And yeah.. abstract art is great fun to make.. I do feel that I have a hard time to keep it truly abstract. I kinda need to keep destroying shapes and forms to make it work out. But It's great fun, and I love the expressionistic touch I often feel I get in there :)
(Just ignore my self praise here .. ok? .. lol )

copespeak
04-26-2013, 12:55 PM
I think there's a person in there! :cool:

justjean
04-26-2013, 01:54 PM
Colourful and wild :)

byroncallas
04-27-2013, 05:16 PM
Wow. Painful, powerful and gut wrenching; surely captures the very painful psychology in the song and performance - pretty raw. I have to appreciate it.

Mairzie Dotes
05-02-2013, 09:48 AM
Z1Xwitch,
Explosive, passionate and as searing hot as a well stoked fire!!! This energy engorged painting
fares exceptionally well with the accompanying drama driven song. An absolutely unrestrained,
intense, mind challenging, color drenched expression! :D :D :D

After Midnight ~ ~ ~

Late night abstractions
Tear at my mind
Who would dare think
That my psyche would unwind

If only to sleep
BE GONE fiery thoughts
Come blessed release
From fitful visions so wrought

I yearn for the sunrise
Too long the delay
Awake now I labor
Until daybreak I pray

Mary Ann

D Akey
05-02-2013, 10:03 AM
Torment. . . again good genre stuff as a fresh image. That is one of the cool things about certain graphic novels dealing with inner stuff, emotions and so on, it really gives lots of range to depict this kind of thing. And if one is, for example doing a graphic novel, having new and exciting images keeps it just that, exciting, so long as it is balanced with clear work as well. This would make a great 'exclamation point' crescendo, like a high, screaming, nearly out of control solo in a rock song.

Z1Xwitch
05-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Thank you everyone, I really enjoyed doing this one. Making it was kind of a small "trip" for me, and I'm really happy that it seem to resonate with people on some emotional level. (I often feel that's the hardest thing to do.. and rarely feel I'm able to do so)
I feel really encouraged by you guys, try and work more in this direction.
So thanks !!

-- and I'm off to bed ... it's WAAAY past my bedtime here!
Sleep tight :)

Caesar
05-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Terrific, in any sense! I like this wild burst of creativity!