PDA

View Full Version : Bye My Hair

pai
04-06-2013, 06:43 PM
I cut off 10 inches long hair today after almost over10 years with it....yesterday it passed my waist, today it's only barely touch my shoulder.. oh, this is not me..just imagine quickie

copespeak
04-06-2013, 07:09 PM
That's a big change for you! You'll be reaching for it and it's not there for ages!

SCP
04-06-2013, 07:47 PM
That would be a shock for you.My partner use to have very long hair,the last 7-8 years she has had her hair cut very short,she would never go back now.
Nice painting Pai.;)

D Akey
04-06-2013, 08:00 PM
Wow. Did you donate the hair to make a wig? I would think that would be hard to cram all that hair into a locket. But who knows. Maybe you have lots of beaus.

Anyway, nice sketch. Really pensive expression. You painted the marks as if brushing long hair -- long strokes. Does your head feel any lighter, by the way?

semd74
04-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Very nice painting

pai
04-06-2013, 11:50 PM
indeed, very big big change, copespeak..haha..can't get used to my "now" look..haha. :D

hey SCP, thanks for looking in and nice words about this quickie sketch...yes, i have long hair very long time, only trim it once a year or sometimes even longer..now ONE BIG CUT..all gone ! ..lol :D:p (haha, i am going to make it more longer next time..haha..just kidding )

no Dakey, i should ..haha. no..no beaus :rolleyes::D. yes, mainly about the hair..haha..and little bit sad and it's time to let go a bit..haha..hmm, not really feeling light as my hair are really fine and light even long :)

thanks so much, Semd for nice words :)

kenmo
04-07-2013, 01:02 AM
now that's a hair cut.....fantastic painting.....

limey-g
04-07-2013, 02:08 AM
Love the painting and the choice of colours for the eyes etc, my wife has quite long hair and she loves it so no change here i do not think.
Geoff

eighty+
04-07-2013, 02:43 AM
Ho Ho Ho O lady of the east, fear not , your loss of hair :eek::eek: a Prerafferlite thou will not make :Dbut your friends around this little globe will take note of

your saddened loss :eek: and Weight to hear the songs of joy from a lightened Soul :eek: :confused: :cool: :D :D :D ZIA JAIN SHENTI JAINKANG

pai
04-07-2013, 02:03 AM
thanks so much kenmo :)

hello Geoff, thanks for kind words, nice, your wife keeps that long hair for so long, i can't, the medication i am taking made me lost many hair each day..haha..and since my hair is sooooo long.., can you imagine what kind of artistic pattern falls on the floor..lol ..:p:D

yay ! mr. Eighty, listen to your singing now ! ..haha..seems hmm..haha..:p;) thanks, SHENTI JAINKANG

Marilyn Anne
04-07-2013, 04:08 AM
Such a sweet portrait. Hope you get to toss your hair about and enjoy your new look.

silvy
04-07-2013, 04:38 AM
I imagine the shock, it happened to me also some years ago, when I had to cut off because it ruined by a medication. Courage, will grow stronger!:)
Very nice painting;)

AT-TA
04-07-2013, 08:46 AM
Nice sketch Pai. Do not worry about the hair, it will grow back ...live consists of many changes and this is one of them...:-)

sharkie
04-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Very nice painting Pai, I wish my wife would have her hair cut short. It falls out and jamms my
vacuum cleaner. Anyway, I am sure it suits you.

Alexandra
04-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Dear Pai, I like your painting, and if this is your new style it is very pretty. I am sorry about your medication and hope that you are not too sad dear lady. It will grow back should you want it long again. I cut mine real short last year because I was working on my house so much. I didn't like it though, and now it is finally on my shoulders again. :p

justjean
04-07-2013, 11:19 PM
Pai, your new do looks great :)

pai
04-08-2013, 03:04 AM
hello Mariyn, thanks for your nice words, i haven't looked at mirror since i cut my hair..haha :D:)
hi AT-TA, yes philosophy for change, thanks for your kind words about the sketch :)

haha, sharkie, you made me laughed complaining jamming your vacuum..lol, thanks for looking in :)
hiya Sandy, it's not a new style or i have any painting style, yes, the medication worn me out and i just have to get used to it. yay ! for your hair grows back :D:)

aww, thanks justjean, i will have to check it on mirror to see..haha. :D

thanks everyone for responding this bye bye my hair..haha..you are all so great, now i forgot about it :D:D:rolleyes::)

Caesar
04-08-2013, 08:43 PM
With that previous mane You might have as well entitled it: Buy my hair! LOL:D

coops
04-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Wow Pai that was very brave of you:)