PDA

View Full Version : Moment of temptation.

AT-TA
04-05-2013, 04:33 PM
I feel like drawing or carelessly sketching for a while... done this afternoon...because of the sneak i call it temptation... and do you see the face behind the tree..? The rest is up to you to make the full story of this scene...:-)

D Akey
04-05-2013, 05:08 PM
Sure and I see the snake's forked tongue filling her head with carnal thoughts of Adam's um. . . apple and stuff.

And I think this version is later than the apple but sooner than the pregnancy. . . er, I mean the being kicked out of the garden, depending on which line of metaphor we're taking.

Fun idea. Very French feeling, especially the role playing and that furniture. Great fun.

copespeak
04-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Somewhat angst ridden maybe?.... but some great colours and effects! :cool:

Caesar
04-05-2013, 10:48 PM
A magnificent painting indeed! And I can certainly understand that food was the most sneaky temptation since the start though a gastronomically poor one (just an apple, which may take the doctor away, but not the snake) ... LOL;)

Alexandra
04-07-2013, 10:01 PM
I think AT, she was out for a nice walk when limb snagged her shirt and scratched her arm. She was then tempted to do some major landscaping.:eek:;):D
Another nice artwork AT!

justjean
04-07-2013, 11:09 PM
An interesting painting, Anna :)

byroncallas
04-08-2013, 01:56 AM
A terrific expressionist feel with plenty of angst to contemplate and plenty of room of multiple interpretations. Very effective. I love it.

pai
04-08-2013, 03:15 AM
i have been looking few times this painting, the way you painted it, feels like she is in a dream. you painted her expression terrifically. the painting has a classic look, her face made me think of La Favorite from Comerre Leon Francois. beautiful. :)