PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Lawrence (Concept) (AR4)

L Skylar Brown
03-21-2013, 07:25 AM
I am loving AR4! This is my concept of fusing Bkg & Subject for a surreal effect. 7200x5600x400. 2 layers. Merged, and blended.

limey-g
03-21-2013, 07:34 AM
Really good Skylar, great choice of model, excellent hair effects.
Geoff

Peter Pinckney
03-21-2013, 07:38 AM
WOW!

What a brilliant painting Skylar!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jonwood
03-21-2013, 09:46 AM
Thats very nice indeed...

copespeak
03-21-2013, 10:05 AM
The clouds merging with the hair is very clever and adds movement and colour. A terrific image! :)

Lima
03-21-2013, 10:29 AM
Skylar, totally beautiful, as Byron uses to say, top notch.

pat1940
03-21-2013, 10:39 AM
Skylar, EXCELLENT, SUPERB, BEAUTIFUL, the lighting is fantastic

GRSArts
03-21-2013, 11:15 AM
Outstanding. Very well done!

byroncallas
03-21-2013, 03:03 PM
Indeed, top notch.
Top drawer.
The bee's knees.
:):)

Caesar
03-21-2013, 10:15 PM
Speechless and thrying to raise my jaw back in position! Congrats!

D Akey
03-22-2013, 03:49 AM
Wow! That's some concept.

pai
03-22-2013, 11:19 AM
WOW, I echohed all the smileys faces from Peter. She's so gorgeous and the fusion effect you made is awesome. How do you do that? Just 2 layers? Amazing ! Love how you painted her hair so soft. :D

kenmo
03-22-2013, 11:41 AM
Over the top!!!! What an incredible painting... I'm speechless this painting is so beautiful.... :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Ulla
03-22-2013, 11:46 PM
The only thing I can say is "Wow!"

jibes
03-23-2013, 04:48 AM
Beautifully done Skylar! The whole package!

sharkie
03-23-2013, 05:54 AM
A truly wonderful painting, pity we couldn't see the rest of her.

drawing4art
03-23-2013, 06:42 AM
This is truly a beautiful piece of work:)

coops
03-24-2013, 11:49 PM
This is one of your best Skylar, its stunning:)