PDA

View Full Version : English Countryside Lake.............Jack.

jacktar51
02-16-2007, 02:19 AM
This is all done from my head.. no photograph used......You would have to go to the lake District to see anything like this scenery in real life really this is my ideal spot..a clean grassy bank...the Lakes and the Fells.....Roll on Spring.....Hope you like this one... Jack.

Deathbstrd
02-16-2007, 02:29 AM
Nice! Great color on the hills

hanzz
02-16-2007, 07:40 AM
STUNNING !

very reallife looking !

marian
02-16-2007, 11:26 AM
ANOTHER AWESOME SCENE!

jacktar51
02-17-2007, 01:45 PM
I will reply to you all together on this one because if I reply seperately this picture keeps going back to the top of the list, and people might get fed up with it,,, so thanks all for coming in, and looking , and if I dont reply to any further postings on here,it wont be because I havent seen it,because I do appreciate people taking the time to reply... thank you all once again.... Jack.

waheednasir
02-19-2007, 07:14 AM
thats a very nice scene jack. like those colors and composition...:).

ENCHANTER
02-19-2007, 07:23 AM
i keep meaning to go there....i will after i finished my course

Selby
02-19-2007, 09:34 AM
would love to go there one time....'Swallows and Amazons' country (characters in great books by Arthur Ransome for those not familiar) :) ...my imagination tells me youve captured it well :)

Selby

jacktar51
02-19-2007, 11:21 AM
DeathbstrdThanks for looking in.,Pleased that you like this one,I was quite pleased with the hills myself...cheers ... Jack.

Hanzz... Thats a big compliment coming from you Hanzz. much appreciated

marian... nice to see you on here again marian , thank you.... Jack.

Waheed... I dont know what happened to my replies , recon I must have pressed the wrong buttons... as I do from time to time... thank you for looking Waheed.. very nice to see you on here... Jack.

Enchanter... Where do mean?? to the lake district??...It is so beautiful there.. no-one could put it into a picture... go in good weather though,and wear some good walking boots...or you may not enjoy as you should.... Jack...

SElby..... this really is very beautiful countryside... the lakes and the fells... you can see lots of pictures of ennerdale , patterdale,bowfell,skiddaw....look em up on the internet and see a little of the beauty, but no matter how good the picture or how good a photographer... you will only see a little of its beauty... you have to go there to believe it.... Jack.

tinzo
04-13-2007, 11:32 PM
Wow Jack, just stumbled on this one mate, Really lovely job my friend, reminds me of holidays in North Wales when I was a nipper. When I had 2 good legs and was half a century younger. Thanks for the memories. :D

D Akey
04-14-2007, 06:43 AM
How did I miss this one?

Fantastic.

You know I've never been to Wales. But I've been to Oklahoma.

This is definitely not Oklahoma.

Bright light, fresh air colors. I get a feel from this pic for the climate through your enhanced color possibilities when in a place like this now.