PDA

View Full Version : Tailleur

Caesar
03-12-2013, 01:42 AM
Just a little testing to keep practising ...

coops
03-12-2013, 02:37 AM
Another fine painting Cesare she is very chic:)

limey-g
03-12-2013, 02:38 AM
Very nice Caesar, love the texture of her clothing and the thing I find really interesting is how slim your ladies have become, is this something to do with austerity in Italy.:):):)
She kind of looks like Lindsay Lohan
Geoff

Caesar
03-12-2013, 09:08 PM
Thank you, dear Katie! Just a test with texture filling and ink outlining.

In a way, dear Geoff, in a way. Notwithstanding the traditional Mediterranean diet we still kept, to some extent, we discovered more and more, that we were getting fat and even obese in a far higher percentage than in the past, including the kids, just like in other western countries. So we eventually found that Merkel austerity imposed to, more or less all Europe, brought a single benefit after all, apart from curing Germans atavic fear and nightmares for the Weimar Republic inflation (once they got in a more favourable position to stand and even frofit from the consequences, of course). Thank You!

copespeak
03-12-2013, 09:17 PM
She's great Caesar! You have a very distinctive style. :)

semd74
03-12-2013, 09:35 PM
Great style...a fine painting

Alexandra
03-12-2013, 11:58 PM
A very stylish professional woman-whom no doubt is a touch unconventional going by her cool shoes Cesare. ;)

pai
03-13-2013, 12:41 PM
Yes, I echoed Geoff about the texture of that suit. Very beautiful made and I wonder that you can be a fashion designer as well. I really like the color platte you selected to match those texture pattern on the suit. Very stylist to me. :) Not seen anywhere in fashion photos/magazine of your style. Did you use some stickers tool? :confused:

byroncallas
03-13-2013, 05:49 PM
You always test superbly. Superb.

D Akey
03-13-2013, 07:16 PM
There are some women you would just love to see walk. This one looks like she would have to hop around in that tight skirt. And if you're doing caricatures and/or political cartoons, mobility or constraint is a detail that could serve your commentary. Because of her narrow outfit, she looks like one of her characteristics could be that of a python. :D

justjean
03-13-2013, 07:55 PM
A gal that broke through the glass ceiling perhaps , she looks great :)

Caesar
03-14-2013, 03:32 AM
Thank You, dear Copespeak! I guess my mind and hand certainly do follow paths they have developped as more or less built-in rails ...

Glad You like her, dear Steve! Thank You!

She probably thought You always need at least a surprising item in her formal attire. Thank You, dear Sandra!

I used some texture filling patterns, dear Pai. There are some in the new AR4 and You may texture fill also with Your own customer textures or stickers. Thank You!

Just trying to end up with a reasonably attracting composition, dear Byron. I'm glad I succeeded here. Thank You!

You're right, dear D Akey. All in her shape and curves seem to dance to pull Your sight along lines and vibration ending up on her mesmerizing eyeballs. Thank You!

A sort of alien You mean, dear Jean? In way You seem to be right. She seem she may move just floating in the air or levitating. Thank you!

eighty+
03-14-2013, 04:40 AM
Hail O Pius I O mighty One Sorry I was out voted, as I thought we haven't had a Caesar as a Pope:(, yes all my side for Caesar I but, that blaggard:( Mac I just sometimes

can't think he's got Scottish blood in his body, Pertete in his big toe :(:D well he won the day, so it looks like Pius I is here to stay, but we have asked for recount failing

that a refarendum the voice of the people ( sorry Proles ) did think you might change the decor in the Sisteene chapel more of your birds :eek: thats why you had our Vote:D:D:D:D:D:D

>>...........................STATTE BBONNE Si Si

jonwood
03-14-2013, 06:11 AM
very nice Caesar..

D Akey
03-14-2013, 06:15 AM
Hail O Pius I O mighty One Sorry I was out voted, as I thought we haven't had a Caesar as a Pope:(, yes all my side for Caesar I but, that blaggard:( Mac I just sometimes

can't think he's got Scottish blood in his body, Pertete in his big toe :(:D well he won the day, so it looks like Pius I is here to stay, but we have asked for recount failing

that a refarendum the voice of the people ( sorry Proles ) did think you might change the decor in the Sisteene chapel more of your birds :eek: thats why you had our Vote:D:D:D:D:D:D

>>...........................STATTE BBONNE Si Si

Ah, Mr Ploos, if one has the big toe of a Scot, they got a toe hold in heaven. . . and a good kicker. I think we should have one grafted on, out of a wee drop o' charity for our teammates.

justjean
03-14-2013, 06:26 AM
A sort of alien You mean, dear Jean? In way You seem to be right. She seem she may move just floating in the air or levitating. Thank you!

LOL, I meant that she looked like an executive type and not to many women were execs untill recent years so therefore she had moved up through the glass ceiling in the business world :D

Caesar
03-14-2013, 06:47 AM
Thank You just the same for Your support, dear ATPlus. A Scottish pope wouldn't be bad at all. I presume he would be hired by angels for playing the pipe announcing the final judgement day. I just hope it will not be a windy day then, since I suspect he would wear no pants under his cassock. LOL:o;) As for the election system, no proles or people is envisaged and even the cardinals are expected to select what the Holy Spirit will eventually suggest (quite challenging to hear though I guess). You know, it doesn't work bottom-up, rather Top-down, but I bet the Allmighty was pretty tolerant in several case on the choice ...

Thank You, dear Jon! Inspiration is a little down in this period ...

Dear D Akey, next fumata (smoke) is foreseen to occur at 19.00 our time. I hope You made the right choice betting then. I hope that Sandra, as a Cherokee descendant will not answer with her own smoke signals and mes all up ...:DLOL

Thank You for explaining, dear Jean! LOL:o:D However You made me think that, although they didn't dress as executives too often, my grandma, my mom and my wife were and are all the truly bosses around ...;)

D Akey
03-14-2013, 07:07 AM
Dear D Akey, next fumata (smoke) is foreseen to occur at 19.00 our time. I hope You made the right choice betting then. I hope that Sandra, as a Cherokee descendant will not answer with her own smoke signals and mes all up ...:DLOL

Hahah. I smoked a long time ago when Popes were easier to elect, and cigarettes a heck of a lot cheaper. We'll know if they get it sorted out by what brand they're smoking. But fair warning here: If they don't have anybody elected this time, we may have to send Alexandra in with a smoker to give them a remedial lesson in curate-ing.

Caesar
03-14-2013, 07:18 AM
Elected! All bells in rome are feasting!

eighty+
03-14-2013, 07:31 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Ok you' ve renounce the Popehood :D Then shame. As going by your last.

Post. I see you have a battalion of strong. women looking after you. That's why we wanted you to be pope ! Ok I think I'll hedge my bets. Havea sneaky feeling it might be the bloke from Milan the only
trouble with that is it the infighting between Rome. And Milan. Bad enough with the football. Plus he might say he wants his popery to stayin Milan like the French bloke did sur la pont D'avinon. :( Ok a pure
Political. One could be the bloke from the plippenes or Africa don't think it will go to the Americas d
As we've just had a German so that puts brazil out. Yankyland think he in enough trouble Canada
Too cold. The pope. Likes sunshine. Could. Mexico be a sly dog. :D:D Statte. BBONNE. Si. Si

eighty+
03-14-2013, 07:35 AM
Ok. Ok. Ok. Cut the cackle. Tell us who. ;):D:D

D Akey
03-14-2013, 08:28 AM
It's Argentina what got it. Pope Francis I.

Congrats Caesar! He appears and sounds a good one. . . and a bit witty as well. Loved the line about they cardinals having to go to the ends of the Earth to find their new pope. Amusing considering the location of Argentina. God bless him and his forthcoming leadership.

eighty+
03-14-2013, 09:08 AM
Ha ha ha. Only hope there's not to many. Catolic's in the Falklands or Cmeroon. Will have a red.

Face. Or as Hague once. Said go forth young Man We Will. Always remmber you. :confused:

jibes
03-14-2013, 06:02 PM
Practice away Caesar, your doing fine! Good one!

Caesar
03-14-2013, 09:56 PM
Dear D Akey, in a way it looks like the choice is always both surprising and quite reasonable in its historical contest. So the Holy Spirit, however it drives the outcome, is witty and intelligent well above all our cathegories and understanding. Many spiritual symbols and references in his simple speech and choices, including the name (shared by no less than three saints one being that Francesco d'Assisi who introduced a revolution, just recalling Jesus Christ example, in a Church facing then a terrible crisis and threathening heresies consequent to the loss of credibility its misbehaviour produced). He actually comes from the "end of the world" because one of his grandfathers, an emigrated tanner, settled in Ushuaia, in Patagonia, called also that way, since it's the last town facing the Ocean and looking Southward to Antartides.

Dear ATPlus, catholics are 1.2 billions all over the world, nominanally at least, according to official estimates. So i guess that Malvinas/Falkland issue doesn't deserve a pope intervention, such as the successful arbitration Vatican hel in the long standing Chile Argentina confrontation for the islands below the Tierra del Fuego. Anyway catholics cannot be too many in the Malvinas-Falkland, since the whole population is some thousand people and they can only be scrutinized British, no immigrants (I would expect no more than one hundred catholics thus, but not pro Argentina, so what we call a "Bulgarian majority" referendum). I therefore found it fun to read there's such a poll going on. What's the choice? Maybe stay under UK among residual dominions or just do by themselves adding another state, possibly subsidized, smaller even than San Marino or Andorra, who are ancient, historical ones anyway? However who has the right on a land is a quite complex international legal issue and certainly it's not merely based on who landed first (who weren't the English who stole them to Spain BTW) and anyone who usually landed and took possession irrespectful of who already lived there (most European countries, Japan and US did so, including Italy, but UK was sensibly the colonialist leader). What's the reason of the referendum then? Just to wear a democratic fig leaf! I mean, I guess Cameron is just trying to politically stabilize an ownership recognized merely by UK itself (ONU saw it differently and not even US openly supported the claim) although he would not be able or, maybe, be interested to keep by force too much longer. After all Hong Kong had to be eventually released ...;) The poor lad! He was left to solve minor issues like this one or the rescue of City's bankers bonuses, really not a matter of interest of more than few thousands people. Would he ever be re-elected on such a poor electoral base?

Thank you, dear Jibes! AR4 furtherly adds to the possibilities pool!

SCP
03-15-2013, 08:24 PM
Hey mate nice to see your work again Mr Caesar ! ;)

Caesar
03-15-2013, 09:12 PM
Actually I'm in a period of creative drought and laziness, apart from some recent political vignette ... Thank You anyway, dear SCP!:)

kenmo
03-15-2013, 11:32 PM
Very nice... I love your practising....:cool::cool:

AT-TA
03-16-2013, 12:41 AM
Oh, another Italien beauty. Soft, warm and sweet.gorgeous and sexy. Love her and wish to meet her.:-)

Caesar
03-16-2013, 02:25 AM
Thank You, dear Kenmo! I wish though I may get neatly outlined drawings like in You recent style.

Dear Anna, I didn't expect You could fall so much in love with her. Infortunately she's imaginary, otherwise I would have arranged a date between You. LOL:o:D I'm kidding! Thank You very much!