PDA

View Full Version : Inside of Chaos there is Symmetry

MSIE
02-27-2013, 01:55 PM
heya :) doodling with symmetry again ... this time oil and just one stickerspray :D

this one started out as just a doodle to check something out, but after a while I got carried away and I liked what I did - although the resolution is not as good as I'd like it to be (as I just wanted to try something in ArtRage I didn't bother with changing the size/resolution of the canvas...). so the web image is a bit blurry and not as sparkling as the original .ptg oh well ...

anyways - "Inside of Chaos there is Symmetry" :cool: :D - here it is, I hope you like it! :)

Inside of Chaos there is Symmetry [click to enlarge]

comments and critique are welcome as always :)

copespeak
02-27-2013, 02:05 PM
That is really spectacular. Moody, powerful and beautifully balanced. :cool:

Caesar
02-27-2013, 08:31 PM
A sort of theoretical physics and cosmological illustration in this highly conceptual title and composition.

Aunt_Betsy
02-28-2013, 04:01 AM
Very intriguing image MSIE. It makes me want to use a larger variety of tools with the symmetry tool.

Lindae
02-28-2013, 06:59 AM
I agree with Aunt Betsy! Very intriguing! It would be cool to make this the iris of a very close close-up portrait! L

drawing4art
02-28-2013, 07:00 AM
Striking love it :)

MSIE
02-28-2013, 12:49 PM
copespeak, Caesar, Aunt Betsy, Lindae, drawing4art ~ glad you like it. thank you for stopping by :) your kind comments are much appreciated!

Aunt Betsy ~ go for it! :)
Lindae ~ great suggestion :) if only I could draw faces ... lol :D