PDA

View Full Version : Saloon belle character " la Tapirmalayo"

Caesar
02-22-2013, 04:41 AM
I wanted to give a try with a similar style by using the ink pen ...

byroncallas
02-22-2013, 05:34 AM
Splendid, Caesar.

eighty+
02-22-2013, 06:40 AM
Hi Babe things are looking up in this old honky tonk ;)

screenpainter
02-22-2013, 06:50 AM
she had her eyes done too? :D I think you have done well at your homage to the style. I hope no lawsuits arise for trademark purposes. :D

hypotaxis
02-22-2013, 06:57 AM
Great Caesar! She looks very friendly :-)

Brett

Panaslonix
02-22-2013, 06:57 AM
Beauty!!!! :D:D:D:D:D....... and where monster?

tapirmalayo
02-22-2013, 08:31 AM
Fantastic Caesar !! some look like Marlene Dietrich....

limey-g
02-22-2013, 09:02 AM
Well Caesar you certainly bring a smile to my face with your ladies.
Geoff

Lima
02-22-2013, 09:22 AM
Nice dear friend. After all those martinis...un air blaze. Very nice.:cool:

copespeak
02-22-2013, 10:02 AM
She's fabulous! You have such a unique style, your drawings always make me smile. :D :D :D

Lindae
02-22-2013, 12:19 PM
Ceasar,
this gal has definitely been in that saloon many nights! Love the character and admire your drawing skills! Linda

eighty+
02-22-2013, 11:41 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One.... watch out :D Madam is back :eek:

Caesar
02-22-2013, 11:54 PM
I wouldn't be so enthusiastic, dear Byron, with Your charming wife possibly around ... LOL:o:D Thank You!

I bet You're going to offer her a drink, dear ATPLus, You old satyr! LOL;) Thank You!

Hopefully not, dear Albert. I'm not selling this image anyway, You never know ... ;)LOL Thank You!

Thank you, dear Brett! I guess she expects You would be willing to compensate her friendliness with some drinks at least ...

Thank You, dear Geoff! Maybe You would have appreciated also a little look to her legs? :o;)

That would be an idea, dear Tapirmalayo, to use Your wonderful style and see if it may catch also some celebrity features into a caricature. Thank You!

A monster? Why not. You mean a bountykiller, a criminal boss of the town or what else, dear Panaslonix? :) Thank You!

She's not a rookie in this job for sure, dear Oriane. Thank You!

I'm really glad to know I may have a healthy effect by making You smile, dear Copespeak. Thank You!

... and she seems to have had little time to rest or sleep, dear Lindae, with all those noisy cowboys coming to sell their cattle in the town! LOL:o:D Thank You!

Caesar
02-22-2013, 11:56 PM
It looks like You had quite a good time with her and too many beers, dear ATPlus! She would need much sleep now. LOL;)

damasocl
02-23-2013, 03:19 AM
El paso inexorable de los aos...

The inexorable passage of the years ...

Caesar
02-23-2013, 04:00 AM
Dear Damaso,

Il passaggio inesorabile della chirurgia plastica ...

The inexorable passage of the plastic surgery ...

AT-TA
02-23-2013, 04:12 AM
Very good drawing,Caesar. And you make me laugh also...the last one is a darling.:D

Caesar
02-24-2013, 12:46 AM
Thank You, dear Anna! Good to smile everyday a little bit.

Lindae
02-24-2013, 01:25 AM
Oh dear, you guys are so cruel to that poor,overworked gal! How, pray tell, can she ever haul around so much silicone! L

artroland
02-24-2013, 03:27 AM
Really like this character, Caesar. You should create a story line and some single-panel bits. ;)

Bobbi
02-24-2013, 04:22 AM
Very comical. I like it.

semd74
02-24-2013, 06:32 AM
She looks like she could use a good night's sleep...HAHA !!

Alexandra
02-24-2013, 11:46 PM
Haha Cesare, great one!

coops
02-25-2013, 01:40 AM
Thats so amusing and so well drawn too, well done Cesare:)

silvy
02-25-2013, 05:08 AM
Proprio divertente questo thread:D:D, mi piaciuta l'evoluzione con invecchiamento e poi chirurgia plastica.
Alla fine davvero mostruosa!
Bravissimo Cesare

Chris_Paris
02-25-2013, 05:29 AM
Superb ! and what mastery of the pen !

Is that a new "fiancee" of Beppe GRILLO or one of the girls welcoming recently ( and warmly) Sylvio while going to vote office http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.png ?

Caesar
02-25-2013, 11:14 PM
Thank You, dear Lindae! Actually I was positively stating that ladies' charm may quite often better stay or even improve rather without than through plastic surgery when a fascinating personality was grown along the years.

I'll take Your suggestion in consideration and thank You for Your most kind and flattering comment, dear Artroland!

... almost grotesque, dear Bobby. Thank You!

Always a good advice, dear Steve. Thank You!

Dear Sandra, often laughing would give a better and more interesting look than inflating to a face which is aging. Thank You!

Dear Katie, You say so because You didn't see her shoes which got a beer jug poured on them ... Thank You!

Cara Silvia, sic transit gloria mundi ... Grazie!

Dear Chris, she applied for any opportunity to become popular, either politically or in the show business, but, frankly, there's so much competition lately of narcissistic people in these fields! ;)LOL Thank You!
I would apologize instead for signs and traits not so neat and good as I liked, but there's also that my tablet installation (and quality) is far from excellent.

Panaslonix
02-28-2013, 04:04 AM
[QUOTE=Caesar;437919]
A monster? Why not. You mean a bountykiller, a criminal boss of the town or what else, dear Panaslonix? :) Thank You!

No, no Caesar, I meant "beauty and the beast" ;);)

pai
03-01-2013, 09:27 PM
hi Caesar, your drawing style is so different than the last time i saw (it's been awhile) and this is so great illustrated as usual but with new style to me. i can already imagine this is going to be a great character in your imaginated story book. i really like this character.

are you going to draw more of her ?

Caesar
03-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Thank You for explaining, dear Panix! i sort of understood, but You certainly confirmed my guess.

Hi dear Pai! It's too long time we don't enjoy Your most lovely presence and amazing art. Glad to read from You again and I hope You're OK under any aspect. I'm sensibly less productive recently, apart from some political vignettes/ caricatures on our inner situation. In this case the drawing style is my interpretation of the fine drawing style of Tapirmalayo, who was defining quite a number of characters, in particular some ones pertaining to western epopee and movies. I therefore added this to possibly act in his story rather than mine. Thank You for liking her anyway!