PDA

View Full Version : I Am Watching You

Donlaczi
02-20-2013, 06:16 PM
Hope everyone had a wonderful day!

Lindae
02-21-2013, 03:14 AM
Love this with the combination of ink and paint! Interesting theme,,,depending on how the viewer interprets it, the story can be one of innocent attraction or not so innocent stalking. I really like paintings whose meaning is left to the viewer. Bravo!

damasocl
02-21-2013, 06:15 AM
BRAVO!
A very nice drawing!!!
It seems like in WIP, but finished at the right time!!!

AT-TA
02-21-2013, 10:34 AM
Very well painted and story telling.

coops
02-22-2013, 02:49 AM
This is great, well done:)

Orkhan
02-22-2013, 03:06 AM
I am intrigued... looks so made by bloks but in the same time so fluid, every accent added with a different stroke. Verry interesting... show us some more

kenmo
02-22-2013, 03:18 AM
Love the style of this painting... Very nice indeed....

byroncallas
02-22-2013, 05:27 AM
Terrific. Referencing other comments, there is something effective in a seeming mixing of styles, and surely open to any number of interpretations. Very engaging painting. The more I look the more I like. The work in the dress is killer, the contrast against the other compositional elements extremely effective. It all somehow seems to come together terrifically.

screenpainter
02-22-2013, 06:32 AM
Great art work. Love the composition. Hopefully they like having their pictures taken, and you don't get clobbered with a purse or sprayed with mace... :D Great colors. I agree with Linda there could be a lot of different interpretations by viewers. Kind of a mystery going on. That is great for keeping the viewer's interest. Sorry, you probably mentioned in your other thread... are these initially taken with an iphone or ipad? Are they also painted on the same device?

Donlaczi
02-22-2013, 04:55 PM
Thank you all so much! Appreciate all the wonderful comments! I use my dslr to photograph people on the streets, and so far, I never been clobbered with a purse or sprayed on. :) once the photos are processed I paint the pieces using my ipad. :)

copespeak
02-22-2013, 05:33 PM
Lovely scribbly style. I like it very much! :D

Caesar
02-22-2013, 11:03 PM
Fantastic. Usually there are photomanipulation tools to make a picture look like a painting. You apparently did the reverse, i.e. make a painting become so credible and reality-adherent that it looks like a photomanipulated picture.