PDA

View Full Version : A Necklace

MSIE
02-02-2013, 02:15 PM
heya, I have been playing with stickerspray (of course! :p), and out of the blue a necklace emerged (well, actually rather "out of the creme-coloured canvas"...).

here it is, I'm quite pleased with how it looks - given the fact that I'm usually not wearing much jewellery ;) lol
100% AR Studio Pro 3.5

enjoy! comments and critics are welcome as always!
[click to enlarge]

coops
02-03-2013, 06:04 AM
Thats very clever and very pretty too. Well done MSIE:)

gxhpainter2
02-03-2013, 07:18 AM
MSIE.... this is very inventive - I like the fluid nature of the composition and the light colors used...:):)

justjean
02-03-2013, 01:40 PM
a pretty necklace MSIE :)

semd74
02-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Very cool !!

silvy
02-03-2013, 10:38 PM
Very very nice necklace. It could be 'madreperla'. Well done:)

D Akey
02-04-2013, 04:53 AM
Wonderful design, very clever idea of stringing together these varied shapes. Quite pleasing. You've got range and that's a fact. I always quite enjoy your work. Very fresh.

Alexandra
02-04-2013, 07:29 AM
oooooo love love it!

Bobbyray
02-04-2013, 07:46 AM
Very cool and nice idea. Unique and creative as well. Well done.

MSIE
02-25-2013, 03:34 PM
oh my, I don't know why I didn't write a huge THANK YOU to all of you who commented! :o :confused: ... I've read all your kind comments but I think I might not have had the time to answer :( sorry!

Thats very clever and very pretty too. Well done MSIE:)
coops ~ thank you :) I'm sure this necklace would suit you well (looking at your avatar) :)

MSIE.... this is very inventive - I like the fluid nature of the composition and the light colors used...:):)
Gary ~ thank you :) I usually tend to use darker colours, but once in a while I remember that there's also some lighter colours ;)

a pretty necklace MSIE :)
justjean ~ thanks, glad you like it :)

Very cool !!
semd ~ thanks for looking and commenting :)

Very very nice necklace. It could be 'madreperla'. Well done:)
Silvy ~ thank you! and yes, those stickersprays somehow look like "mother of pearl" :)

Wonderful design, very clever idea of stringing together these varied shapes. Quite pleasing. You've got range and that's a fact. I always quite enjoy your work. Very fresh.
D Akey ~ thank you, glad you like it and thanks for the compliment :)

oooooo love love it!
Alexandra ~ thank you :) :)

Very cool and nice idea. Unique and creative as well. Well done.
Bobbyray ~ thanks, and hey with a dark background those spheres could be planets, that's why you like them, right? :D