PDA

View Full Version : Cover for the Rusty Knight's childrens book

Arjen Vriezekolk
01-24-2013, 08:48 AM
Hi all,

It's been a busy few weeks!
I'm working as a teacher with troubled kids also and things have been pretty rough lately,,,so not much time to work on the Rusty Knight...
But when I do...I'm happy with the result, think that it surely will attract attention in stores...Gives me something to aim at..(Now here's the cover....Maybe you should live up to expectations???? grrrrrr!!!!)
Never been any help...Inner voices :-)

Hope you like the cover, The writer insists that I put my name under hers also....Actualy, she's blackmailing me to do so otherwise she says she won't type another word....

Guess who's sleeping at the spare room tonight... :-)
Yep...She's my girlfriend..

limey-g
01-24-2013, 09:44 AM
Nicely done as all of your work through the book have been and yes do as your told or you will miss those cold feet.:)
Geoff

copespeak
01-24-2013, 10:53 AM
I love the cover. :D

The book wouldn't work without the both of you. Put your name there for sure.

Who's the little guy down in the bottom right?

grayflo
01-24-2013, 11:09 AM
I agree with the guys above, Arjen. Your work is integral to the communication within the book. If I saw the book, no matter how well it was written, I would be looking for the name of the illustrator.
I love your style and I am sure that it won't just be the kids who will love your illustrations, but the adults who read it, too!!

D Akey
01-24-2013, 11:20 AM
Brother, I hope you get famous from this. . . and make some well deserved money -- lots. It's wonderful. Really!

Best wishes with it and may they be lined up outside the book seller's door when it opens.

:cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool: :cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):) :cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::coo l::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::coo l::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):coo l::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::) :):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::c ool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::c ool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::c ool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):c ool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool: :):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool: :cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool: :cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool: :cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):) :cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::coo l::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::coo l::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):coo l::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::) :):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::c ool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::c ool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::c ool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):c ool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool: :):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool: :cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool: :cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool: :cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):) :cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::coo l::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::coo l::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):coo l::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::) :):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::c ool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::c ool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::c ool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):c ool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool: :):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool: :cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool: :cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool: :cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::):) :cool::cool:

Arjen Vriezekolk
01-26-2013, 03:01 AM
Thank you all for the wonderfull comments, this is the best encouragement to finnish the book and get it published as soon as possible.
We are even thinking of giving the english version the priority!

Hope to share more in the coming weeks!

Regards,

Arjen

kenmo
01-30-2013, 08:26 AM
Fantastic.... :D:D:D

Caesar
01-30-2013, 09:30 PM
A superlative cover for what is for sure a most successful achievement!

silvy
01-30-2013, 11:58 PM
Really a great work:)