PDA

View Full Version : Pink Passions Abstract.

shadowslake
01-02-2013, 03:49 AM
Pink Passions. Keep or dump?

Bobbyray
01-02-2013, 05:10 AM
As it goes, most artists save their artworks even if at the time they do not appreciate it so much. In the future it may be what someone wants to buy, a piece of your art. Who knows the future? This one is nice and worth keeping. My opinion only. Hope it helps. Abstract art is special to many people and it says much to them just as a picture is worth a thousand words, an artwork does too.

shadowslake
01-02-2013, 05:25 AM
As it goes, most artists save their artworks even if at the time they do not appreciate it so much. In the future it may be what someone wants to buy, a piece of your art. Who knows the future? This one is nice and worth keeping. My opinion only. Hope it helps. Abstract art is special to many people and it says much to them just as a picture is worth a thousand words, an artwork does too.

I agree and thank you. Was wondering if it was good or just silly. I guess it could be a little of both.

gxhpainter2
01-02-2013, 07:00 AM
this has beautiful gradients, and depth... I would never call it silly and you should always keep your works sometimes the artist is the least capable judge of their work.. what you judge marginally successful another might find a wonderful work...:cool::cool::cool:

shadowslake
01-02-2013, 07:03 AM
this has beautiful gradients, and depth... I would never call it silly and you should always keep your works sometimes the artist is the least capable judge of their work.. what you judge marginally successful another might find a wonderful work...:cool::cool::cool:

I keep everything. I just don't keep everything on my webpage. So you think I should do more?

copespeak
01-02-2013, 09:02 AM
I agree with gxh. Lovely depth, shadings and colours.

Mairzie Dotes
01-02-2013, 09:45 AM
shadowslake,
It is as if I could be looking into and through a glass
of sparkling pink champaign. Love the translucent
colors and forms. :)

shadowslake
01-02-2013, 09:56 AM
I agree with gxh. Lovely depth, shadings and colours.

Thank you. I was hopeing for depth and levels of interest here. Happy it worked.

shadowslake
01-02-2013, 09:57 AM
shadowslake,
It is as if I could be looking into and through a glass
of sparkling pink champaign. Love the transulcent
colors and forms. :)

Thank you. I am happy you liked it.

coops
01-02-2013, 10:03 AM
I think you have found what you are really good at Shadowslake, this is a lovely picture feels like floating candyfloss. Well done:)

shadowslake
01-02-2013, 02:51 PM
I think you have found what you are really good at Shadowslake, this is a lovely picture feels like floating candyfloss. Well done:)

Thanks Coops. I enjoy doing them. Will keep them comeing.