PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmass from Zeropainter - Part 1/2

Zeropainter
12-24-2012, 07:32 AM
Hello dear artragers - Happy Christmass from me & a happy new year, from Zeropainter

Some weeks ago I did startet to work on a X-mas greeting card, also for my relations. But I couldnt finished it weel enough - cot my new computer did crashed a lot since some weeks, heavy Bluescreens*, so I didn't could finished it really, but the WIP is nice enough. In nearly 12 months I will show you the extended version (Part 1) - with a santa clause and a snowman :)

The 2D paints I did with artrage, fast treeneedles with Krita, the 3D parts with Silo&3DCoat!

ps.
I fear, that I must change my PSU or Even my Gigabyte Motherboard :( But I hope I can work with my computer in the january without problems! I will also change the company, coz the first company - in summer I did have the same problems, they did say, that I get crashes because of wrong BIOS-settings! But that doesn't matter, I changed nothing, and now I have the same problems! Its frustrating, sorry ....

GRSArts
12-24-2012, 07:35 AM
Beautiful. A Merry Christmas to you and your family.

D Akey
12-24-2012, 07:40 AM
Actually this is really great! Merry Christmas to you as well, and I hope your computer issues get sorted out soon.

Frisch
12-24-2012, 07:41 AM
Merry Christmas, Zeropainter.

Zeropainter
12-24-2012, 07:45 AM
thanks for all, thanks

coops
12-24-2012, 08:26 AM
What a happy happy card that is Zeropainter, a very merry Christmas to you and yours:)

Zeropainter
12-24-2012, 09:44 AM
Like Boobyray; I want also combine 3D and 2D Paintings with artrage ...

I show a little, what I want add next year ;)

3DCoat & Artrage are very good companions.

http://i.imagebanana.com/img/iznkqtgk/thumb/Zwischenablage01.jpg (http://www.imagebanana.com/view/iznkqtgk/Zwischenablage01.jpg)

hinket
12-24-2012, 05:50 PM
Love that tree! Simple lines, but it gets the whole idea of a Christmas tree across. :)

silvy
12-25-2012, 03:57 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.:)
Nice postcard;)

Zeropainter
12-25-2012, 04:26 AM
Thank you all - in 365 days I show the finished work, coz of my bad computer its more an WORK IN PROGRESS :(

Caesar
12-26-2012, 10:23 PM
Spectacular card. All the best to You and Your beloved ones!

Zeropainter
12-25-2013, 01:45 AM
I'm so so sorry, I couldn't finished my work ... but I will do it for 2014 ... or I made a new X-Mas-Card-Project ...

So I wish to all Artragers and Readers a nice Christmas without a picture from me, and a happy new year. I will do more in Artrage next year :) I'm so involved in 3D ... but I will combine 2D + 3D

Marilyn Anne
12-25-2013, 07:45 AM
Like a sugar coated tree.

Niloc
12-25-2013, 08:13 AM
Merry Xmas to you and good luck with your motherboard

copespeak
12-25-2013, 09:00 AM
Such a gorgeous Christmas tree!

kenmo
12-25-2013, 11:55 AM
Like Boobyray; I want also combine 3D and 2D Paintings with artrage ...

I show a little, what I want add next year ;)

3DCoat & Artrage are very good companions.

http://i.imagebanana.com/img/iznkqtgk/thumb/Zwischenablage01.jpg (http://www.imagebanana.com/view/iznkqtgk/Zwischenablage01.jpg)

I have 3D Coat ver 4. I've not mastered it's 3D modeling capabilities but find it awesome for texturing 3D models I've created in Hexagon and Wings3D...

kenmo
12-25-2013, 11:56 AM
Hello dear artragers - Happy Christmass from me & a happy new year, from Zeropainter

Some weeks ago I did startet to work on a X-mas greeting card, also for my relations. But I couldnt finished it weel enough - cot my new computer did crashed a lot since some weeks, heavy Bluescreens*, so I didn't could finished it really, but the WIP is nice enough. In nearly 12 months I will show you the extended version (Part 1) - with a santa clause and a snowman :)

The 2D paints I did with artrage, fast treeneedles with Krita, the 3D parts with Silo&3DCoat!

ps.
I fear, that I must change my PSU or Even my Gigabyte Motherboard :( But I hope I can work with my computer in the january without problems! I will also change the company, coz the first company - in summer I did have the same problems, they did say, that I get crashes because of wrong BIOS-settings! But that doesn't matter, I changed nothing, and now I have the same problems! Its frustrating, sorry ....

Awesome image...:cool::cool::cool::cool: