PDA

View Full Version : The Howler 2013 flying car UPDATE

Bobbyray
12-24-2012, 07:07 AM
HAha I decided to create a new future style of a flying car. I used Sculptris 3d (free) and built the car and textured it. The background scene was added there too. I put it into ArtRage and airbrushed some touch up.

This is the car of the future. It flies with the greatest of ease. I will be adding the clear bubble for the cockpit as I can, that is difficult to do but with patience and time....I will do it and post it here too.

The model took about 6 hours to build with all of the details , which you can not see in this 2d image alone.
It was great fun and a learning experience too, to say the least. I tried to paint the object in Sculptris but I did not like the controls with it so I turned to ArtRage 3 pro and wala....

Hope you enjoy it.

Happy Holidays Ragers

The Howler 2013 Model

D Akey
12-24-2012, 07:14 AM
Might as well dispense with the car and just use the radiator cap and other chrome merry-go-round figurines as conveyances. Hahaha. I love it. Nice idea. Submit it to the Patent Office, forthwith! Make a bundle and buy yourself an island or two. ;););)

By the way, do I see a Silver Surfer kind of guy there as part of the design? If not, ignore all my comments, haha. Cool image.

limey-g
12-24-2012, 07:32 AM
I like it an interesting look into the future.
Often wondered about the concept of personal flying vehicles, its ok while there are just a couple but who controls the traffic when we all get one ?
Maybe the traffic cop does point duty in his helicopter .
Enough of this silliness , Merry Christmas to you.
Geoff

Bobbyray
12-25-2012, 02:24 AM
DAkey
Cool, I am glad you like it. Shall I have the manufacturer send you one? Production begins in 2013. With this car I need no Island, I will just travel the world/s. What a deal.

Limey-G
Yes they are very cool and already in production. It won't be long now before we do have them available.
Of course we have to get past the Oil/Gas/Car Manufacturers and so on......yea that's gonna happen some day? They do not like it because it would hurt their business. doh. The future is here.

silvy
12-25-2012, 03:48 AM
Great work Bobbyray:D!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!! :D:D

Caesar
12-26-2012, 10:22 PM
It's Super! It's made by Silver Surfer!

Bobbyray
12-28-2012, 05:07 AM
http://beforeitsnews.com/motor-junkies/2012/12/car-of-the-future-floats-above-the-ground-2455352.html (http://beforeitsnews.com/motor-junkies/2012/12/car-of-the-future-floats-above-the-ground-2455352.html)

This is an update on the actual NEW Hover craft vehicles.....there are many pics and videos showing them. WOW.

Just thought someone may be interested to know.... enjoy if you do.....THE FUTURE IS HERE....TODAY.

copespeak
12-28-2012, 09:20 AM
That is brilliant Bobbyray! I love the chrome effect and the streamlined shape. Wonderful. :0)

Fashmir
12-28-2012, 12:09 PM
Hi Bobbyray,

I want one! :)