PDA

View Full Version : A really Merry Christmas!

Caesar
12-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Here's my card to wish You all the blessing, a Merry Christmas and a super 2013 (whatever the Mayan may object to it). LOL:o;)
A side problem one of the characters of my traditional Christmas manger scene had coming in Bethlehem ...:D
Actually I made an extensive experiment using wildly the tools, a few of my tricks and some of my customer textures.

Arjen Vriezekolk
12-20-2012, 12:11 AM
dear Caesar,

What a fun card you made..... And not even ONE maya to be seen :-)\
All the best for the next year......!

Arjen

limey-g
12-20-2012, 01:08 AM
That is a real funny christmas card Caesar, but then we would not expect anything else from you.:)
A very merry Christmas to you and your family.
Geoff

GRSArts
12-20-2012, 06:06 AM
Wonderful cartoon. A Very Merry Christmas to you and your family....

D Akey
12-20-2012, 06:38 AM
Merry Christmas Caesar!

In the cartoon, at least it's not a donkey because he would be telling the wise man to move his ass. Very amusing and original.

Caesar
12-20-2012, 07:26 AM
Thank You, dear Arjen! I was obviously inspired by Your unconventional greetings card and our traditional nativity scene we compose with a scenario, little buildings, statues and other miniature elements.

Thank You, dear Geoff! I'm glad You amused Yourself with it!

Thank You, dear GrsArts. All the best to You and Your beloved too!

God bless You, dear D Akey, for Christmas, 2013 and Your umatchable humour! Thank You!

gxhpainter2
12-20-2012, 07:51 AM
Caesar... what a great card, funny with your sense of humor and exquisitely illustrated.. Merry X-mas!... I hope 2013 is a great year for you..:):):)

grayflo
12-20-2012, 08:55 AM
Thank you! I simply love this!!

Fashmir
12-20-2012, 09:06 AM
Caesar- Thank you for being such a loving person. You bring warmth and welcome to this forum day after day.

semd74
12-20-2012, 08:40 PM
And a Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend

coops
12-21-2012, 02:08 AM
Dear Cesare which a great painting and filled with your usual humour. I wishes you all the very best for a Merry Christmas dear friend:)

Caesar
12-21-2012, 02:18 AM
Dear Gary, I'm very glad to have pleased an artist and friend like You! Thank You!

I feel really flattered by Your comment, dear Grayflo! Thank You!

Dear Fashmir, such a compliment by a most renowned veteran and great artist like You really makes my day (and my 2013). Thank You!

Dear Steve, to You all my heartfelt wishes! Thank You!

Thank you, very much, dear Katie. May Your days be merry and bright etc., etc., sincerely, so that we may always enjoy Your personality and art in here.

byroncallas
12-21-2012, 06:22 PM
Merry Christmas to you to, Caesar, assuming we all wake up tomorrow. :)

Caesar
12-21-2012, 10:31 PM
Thank You, dear Byron!
It looks like that in New Zealand they're about to remove the doubt, so I keep confident to be able to celebrate this feast period, unless the end is actually a partial one and I hope for You that Mayas didn't concentrate on the American continent with their "forecasts" ...LOL:o

pat1940
12-22-2012, 08:54 AM
Hi Caesar, what a great card that shows your wonderful humor, all the best for you and your family in 2013 and have a very nice Christmas, health and happiness to you and yours

copespeak
12-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Wonderful card with a bit of humour. How things have changed, or maybe not. Have a wonderful Christmas!

hinket
12-22-2012, 04:35 PM
:cool::D:D:D:D:D:D

Merry Christmas to you, and your family also, Caesar.

eighty+
12-22-2012, 11:41 PM
........Sorry. Mate. E won't. Move. :D Ave yuh. Got a couple. Of bricks. Andy. :D :D :D

Bobbyray
12-23-2012, 08:06 AM
All of the above comments. Fashmir said it best.... Thanks for being a part of the Rager Family of Artists and forums......

I wish you and yours the best Holiday Seasons Greetings my friend.

Mairzie Dotes
12-23-2012, 12:08 PM
Caesar,
The festive art work is beautifully detailed and star lit. My only
question would be ... since the stately but illegally parked camel
has only one saddle, which one of the wise men had to walk
allllllllllllllll the way to Bethlehem???

A Very Merry Christmas to you! :)

Caesar
12-24-2012, 12:21 AM
Thank You, dear Pat! I wish You all the same. Health is certainly what's needed to have all the rest come true, so it's the biggest of the boxes I would leave under Your tree.

Dear Copespeak, there's something that never changes I hope and that makes us all true human beings and I hope Christmas may always remind us it and have us blessed by such an awareness and motivation. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Hinket, I sincerely wish You all too a Merry Christmas and a fantastic 2013.

Dear ATPlus, my best wishes to You. I hope they didn't hire You as Santa and that You may rest and enjoy the holidays. Thank You!

You're too kind, dear BobbyRay. I really rejoice for such a friendly comment by You who did so much to foster ArtRage art up to create and manage a wonderful magazine too! Thank You and all the best!

Dear Mary Ann, glad we don't miss Your humor and words in special moments. The other magi are still blocked in a traffic jam. All the best to You too!

Frisch
12-24-2012, 07:40 AM
Merry Christmas, Caesar.

silvy
12-25-2012, 04:02 AM
Molto bella la tua cartolina caro Cesare:)
Sinceri auguri di Buone Feste a te e ai tuoi cari. Un mondo di cose belle per il 2013;)

justjean
12-25-2012, 04:00 PM
Merry Christmas to You and Yours, Caesar. Great card with wonderful colours

Caesar
12-26-2012, 10:52 PM
Thank You, dear Frisch! May Chistmas music play in Your heart all over the year and give a wonderful 2013.

Tradizionale e trasgressiva quanto basta, cara Silvia. Grazie e auguroni!

Thank Yoy, dear Jean! I wanted to convey a smile and a little piece of our colorful and most traditional part of Christmas, the rich, colorful, evocative composition of the manger scene with all the characters the scenario, the lights, the mountains and buildings around we still keep alive artisanally and artistically too.