PDA

View Full Version : Waltz in C#m

gxhpainter2
12-16-2012, 08:19 AM
another along the lines of the classical..

Marilyn Anne
12-16-2012, 08:40 AM
This is an exciting painting. Love it!

copespeak
12-16-2012, 10:28 AM
Gorgeous! I always look forward to seeing your new paintings. :0)

Tonyjazz
12-16-2012, 07:54 PM
C#m is the key of angels. Very interesting abstract, perplexing yet provacative, I can feel so many things going on. Well done.................TJ

gxhpainter2
12-17-2012, 11:14 AM
This is an exciting painting. Love it!Marilyn thanks for your enthusiastic support!...

Gorgeous! I always look forward to seeing your new paintings. :0) dear copespeak, so happy you enjoy my abstracts..

C#m is the key of angels. Very interesting abstract, perplexing yet provacative, I can feel so many things going on. Well done.................TJ thanks so much Tony... always special to get the take of musicians on work inspired by such..:cool::cool:

screenpainter
12-17-2012, 02:09 PM
Love it. Delightful mix of textures, shapes and colors.

byroncallas
12-17-2012, 04:48 PM
I've quite loved your musical excursions, Gary, this one a fine edition.

Caesar
12-17-2012, 09:23 PM
Whatever is the meaning of C#m, I think this painting may be put among Your best ones, so well composed, textured, confined with boundaries and fences, so tangible .... There are steps, technique, practice and confidence ... just like what's needed in a waltz dance. ;)

coops
12-17-2012, 11:51 PM
I like this one very much, looks like a great dance to me, well done:)

gxhpainter2
12-18-2012, 11:57 AM
Love it. Delightful mix of textures, shapes and colors. Thanks Albert so great to hear from you again... now if we could just pry you away from Facebook and get some new art on the forum...:rolleyes::rolleyes: Happy Holidays!...:):)

I've quite loved your musical excursions, Gary, this one a fine edition. Bryon thanks so much...they have been fun to work on while listening to some fantastic classical works.

Whatever is the meaning of C#m, I think this painting may be put among Your best ones, so well composed, textured, confined with boundaries and fences, so tangible .... There are steps, technique, practice and confidence ... just like what's needed in a waltz dance. ;) Caesar that is a musical notation read in the scale of C-sharp minor... It is a waltz from Chopin one of my most favorite composers.. anyway your comment directly complements my intentions thanks so much..:o:o

I like this one very much, looks like a great dance to me, well done:) Katie.. so great to have you stop by and leave a note...(pun intended ;)).. Happy Holidays !

Caesar
12-18-2012, 09:42 PM
Ops, sorry! :eek: :o Thanks for explaining, dear Gary!
As I already said, I always forgive that Germans and Anglo-Saxon introduced nationally their own musical names and notations for the notes. Here we kept the traditional ones fixed and defined since the Middle Age and substantially kept among the integration of other concepts and terms (do, re mi, ... maggiore, minore, diesis, bemolle, andante, allegro etc.), many of which universally adopted following the success all over European courts of the Melodramma, "musica da camera" (Chamber Music, I think) first and of the widely popular Opera later on.

pat1940
12-19-2012, 03:37 AM
Gary, there was so much thought put into this and what a fantastic turnout you have created, every part is so good, texture, depth, shapes and wonderful colors, very, very good

semd74
12-19-2012, 10:19 PM
Nice painting with a good flow to it

gxhpainter2
12-20-2012, 07:53 AM
Gary, there was so much thought put into this and what a fantastic turnout you have created, every part is so good, texture, depth, shapes and wonderful colors, very, very good thanks Pat... Merry X-mas to you and your hubby!.:):)

Nice painting with a good flow to it Thanks Steve I hope this Holiday season brings you peace and happiness..:):)

jibes
01-02-2013, 05:59 AM
Great composition Gary. I like this a lot!
Happy New Year to you.

gxhpainter2
01-02-2013, 06:49 AM
Thanks Neal... wishing you a great New Year also...

kenmo
01-12-2013, 04:35 AM
Another truly amazing abstract....:cool::cool:

Mairzie Dotes
01-12-2013, 08:56 AM
gxhpainter,
What a commanding abstract this is, exhibiting strength in
design, prominent colors and execution. One can sense the
artistic orchestration, the impression of instrumental notes
being played in this energetic piece! Captivating as well as
stunning in all respects. :D :D :D

sabena
01-13-2013, 08:20 AM
Gxpainter
Gorgeous! i like very much your work because is always a susprise:D

gxhpainter2
01-14-2013, 08:17 AM
Another truly amazing abstract....:cool::cool: thanks dear kenmo!

gxhpainter,
What a commanding abstract this is, exhibiting strength in
design, prominent colors and execution. One can sense the
artistic orchestration, the impression of instrumental notes
being played in this energetic piece! Captivating as well as
stunning in all respects. :D :D :D

Mairzie..thanks so much for your rich comment on this...I am very happy that you liked it and
took time to comment.

Gxpainter
Gorgeous! i like very much your work because is always a susprise:D :):) that is a great comment sabena
, I like the element of surprise in any art form.:cool::cool: