PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for the Musician

Tonyjazz
12-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Continuing musical theme based series...........

pat1940
12-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Tony, this is so beautiful, like it a lot

Tonyjazz
12-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Thanks Pat for the fine comments. Worked a lot on this as it just kept on developing.

mannafig
12-11-2012, 12:23 AM
Beautiful:):)

Marilyn Anne
12-11-2012, 12:36 PM
Nice landscape and love the bird.

limey-g
12-12-2012, 07:26 AM
Nice one Tony, I seem to have missed this one, sorry for the late posting.
Always impressed by the detail you achieve in your paintings.
Geoff

D Akey
12-12-2012, 09:33 AM
Very nice image indeed. Is this one before the girl with the guitar gets there or after she leaves? The wine glass is more than half full. Easy to be an optimist in this case. She's on her way. . . Your own personal "Field of Dreams". Since you built is, she will come.

Nice technique. You're getting more and more polished and I think the extra time at it is paying off. Your world is a fantasy one, and yet it's very complete so I have no problem entering the setting and walking around.

later edit:

I had a niggling suspicion that this was bait :-) But not a bad kind. More like a promise.
So now I see it as the songbird is waiting for accompaniment.

All the rest holds true. Still loving the style.

Arjen Vriezekolk
12-12-2012, 09:51 AM
Excelent!
I realy like this.

Arjen

coops
12-13-2012, 01:38 AM
Great atmosphere in this one Tony, well done:)

Tonyjazz
12-16-2012, 08:07 PM
Thanks all and Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. Always enjoy D'Akey's view and in depth comments on my artworks, like a chef relishing on a finely prepared meal to share with others. This one is going on my art site for sale and I want to get a copy for me. Have gotten Artrage paintings printed professionally before and they look GREAT. Plus I can reload the artwork on Artrage to a huge resolution and can get great results up to 52x60" using ARtrage. Just wanted to pass that along in case you want to upload artworks from Artrage for printing..................Happy New Year and keep the creative process active, it's good for the brain.................................TJ

gxhpainter2
12-17-2012, 11:18 AM
Thanks all and Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. Always enjoy D'Akey's view and in depth comments on my artworks, like a chef relishing on a finely prepared meal to share with others. This one is going on my art site for sale and I want to get a copy for me. Have gotten Artrage paintings printed professionally before and they look GREAT. Plus I can reload the artwork on Artrage to a huge resolution and can get great results up to 52x60" using ARtrage. Just wanted to pass that along in case you want to upload artworks from Artrage for printing..................Happy New Year and keep the creative process active, it's good for the brain.................................TJ Tony really nice work.. your work has improved technically and artistically so much over the past few years.. I was interested with the fact that you can print these up to a 52x60.... do you start with a high dpi ( 300-600 ) and large size or just resize and up the dpi after the fact prior to printing?

Tonyjazz
12-18-2012, 12:50 AM
Tony really nice work.. your work has improved technically and artistically so much over the past few years.. I was interested with the fact that you can print these up to a 52x60.... do you start with a high dpi ( 300-600 ) and large size or just resize and up the dpi after the fact prior to printing?

I start with a regular 72 dpi. You could start with a higher dpi but it is slower. After the art is done I start a new painting with a resolution of 360 dpi or higher and px of 5120 x 3200 or higher and load the artwork using the load new tracing image, import that artwork. Then I export that image to my documents file and can load the high resolution artwork to my art website. Click on my website below and you will see this artwork and the sizes available using this technique...........

Thanks for the comments....

gxhpainter2
12-18-2012, 12:10 PM
I start with a regular 72 dpi. You could start with a higher dpi but it is slower. After the art is done I start a new painting with a resolution of 360 dpi or higher and px of 5120 x 3200 or higher and load the artwork using the load new tracing image, import that artwork. Then I export that image to my documents file and can load the high resolution artwork to my art website. Click on my website below and you will see this artwork and the sizes available using this technique...........

Thanks for the comments.... a very clever technique..I shall try it out for sure..:cool::cool: