PDA

View Full Version : photograper underway

Arjen Vriezekolk
12-02-2012, 05:44 AM
On her way to take a photograph of the famous Rusty Knight!71485

limey-g
12-02-2012, 06:13 AM
Once again sure makes me smile, although the way the photographer is loaded down kind of says to me, been there, done that in years gone by.
Keep them coming ,we all need a smile on these cold drab winter like days.
Geoff

gxhpainter2
12-02-2012, 06:46 AM
made me laugh and still admire greatly your skill with colors, drawing and emulation of a variety of textures.:):)

Arjen Vriezekolk
12-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Once again sure makes me smile, although the way the photographer is loaded down kind of says to me, been there, done that in years gone by.
Keep them coming ,we all need a smile on these cold drab winter like days.
Geoff

Thank you Limey-g!
Your comments and feedback always make me feel that the illustrations I make are relevant, to put a smile on peoples faces is the essence of the things we do and work for.
I'm working on the english translation of the first 2 chapters of the Rusty Knight....If the reactions to the text and my poor translation work are as enthousiastic as to the illustrations....Then 2013 will be a great year!

regards,

Arjen

Arjen Vriezekolk
12-02-2012, 08:17 PM
made me laugh and still admire greatly your skill with colors, drawing and emulation of a variety of textures.:):)

thanks ghxpainter :-)
My reply to limey-g already said it all: knowing that you put a smile on peoples faces gives a warm feeling and encouragement to continue!
So.... Back to the drawing board on this rainy sunday morning!

regards,

Arjen

drawing4art
12-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Great fun lol:D:D:D

Zeropainter
12-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Cool done, nice .... and maybe good Idea for the story ... he lost very important filmshoots / filmstock. ;)

coops
12-03-2012, 12:14 AM
Will we ever know whats on that roll of film, this is great and makes me smile once again:)

Caesar
12-03-2012, 09:59 PM
You're a great comics master indeed, dear Arjen! Isn't it a little cold over there now for a photographer to ride a Vespa? LOL;)

Arjen Vriezekolk
12-04-2012, 03:06 AM
You're a great comics master indeed, dear Arjen! Isn't it a little cold over there now for a photographer to ride a Vespa? LOL;)

She's my girlfriend in real life Ceasar... there is always a nice warm cup of tea waiting for her when she comes home frozen...
Besides....Imagine a woman without cold feet........unthinkable!
:-)

Arjen

limey-g
12-04-2012, 03:30 AM
She's my girlfriend in real life Ceasar... there is always a nice warm cup of tea waiting for her when she comes home frozen...
Besides....Imagine a woman without cold feet........unthinkable!
:-)

Arjen

Oh so true, I use to think I was alone in having a wife with cold feet.:):)
Geoff

Bobbyray
12-04-2012, 05:44 AM
Arjen

Haha. I love it. Reminds me of me doing pro photography when I was in Hawaii on a vespa, those volcanoes were a steep climb and at the top I had to push it.....doh

Memories and smiles from an artwork are always good. Thanks for reviving the memories.

D Akey
12-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Charming! Now quick, get her into a nice warm darkroom!