PDA

View Full Version : First AR Picture

drawing4art
12-01-2012, 02:29 AM
Hi all
I have been playing and exploring AR for a few weeks now in between my other work and have finally made a small fun picture for Xmas using some of the stencils uploaded here and some that are in the presets. It has been a steep learning curve for me but got to say that I love it, so much can be achieved and I look forward to doing something more detailed. Having said that I can see that my blending techniques are totally rubbish, and will have to tr harder next time methinks. This is a bit on the " numpty" side but I wanted to keep it light, fun and simple.
I also wanted to say thanks to all the generous artists here who share their stencils,colour palettes,papers etc what a generous bunch you are :D
Hope you like my first little effort ;)

Caesar
12-01-2012, 02:44 AM
Welcome! A great festive start indeed.

limey-g
12-01-2012, 03:08 AM
Welcome to our merry band, and well done on your first festive painting.
I might warn you that Artrage is very addictive and alas there is no cure, but heck it is fun.:):)
Geoff

copespeak
12-01-2012, 08:54 AM
I like it very much.

If you want to have smoother blending, get your tool, start on one side and hold down CRTL to make a straight line right across the page. Sometimes you need a few goes but that works well. :0)

D Akey
12-01-2012, 11:24 AM
Very Frosty! Fun and festive.

drawing4art
12-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Thank you for all your kind comments and tips :D Much apprecaited.

byroncallas
12-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Wonderful. And Happy Holidays.

coops
12-03-2012, 12:19 AM
Welcome to the forums and your painting is lovely and would make a great printed out card.:)