PDA

View Full Version : 3 is the magic number ..............

speggie
11-27-2012, 09:24 AM
SORRY FOR THE DULLNESS..........is thata word ? ........ anyhow ............3 newish piccies for your perusal.......... all done on lappy with fingermouse .........i know insanity rules eh ? .............

speggie:cool:

D Akey
11-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Nice ones Speggie, old bean old sock. . .

The last one is a sort of psychic self-portrait perhaps? Other than the style, it reminds me some of the old Zap Comix. Oozing with editorial point of view, and I think it's the nipples on the queen bee that tell the tale, not to mention how the lad with the palette thinks he is seen by her and others in this context of the discoteque? Really cool caricature of that moment some of us have experienced.

The other two are very cool as well. You've really matured your style especially in the first one. The second one is really haunting. You would make a great portrait artist for the edgy crowd. It's rather haunting.

limey-g
11-27-2012, 12:36 PM
An interesting selection, I am really drawn to the second one, just something about it.
Geoff

Caesar
11-28-2012, 01:59 AM
Wonderful images in Your unique style! Expressions are either fierce, almost a ferocious mask or vague, lost, resigned as far as I can read them on these three main characters.

RobertSWade
11-28-2012, 11:06 PM
It's a mystery to me how a brain so differently wired from mine can speak to me so fluently. I have so frequently gotten lost in your works while feeling that you speak in a foreign language that I wish I understood.

coops
11-29-2012, 02:32 AM
So good to see your work once again Speggie, these are all terrific:)