PDA

View Full Version : burn in hell

Zeropainter
11-25-2012, 11:08 AM
burn in hell. just a fast play with artrage :)

Bobbyray
11-25-2012, 12:35 PM
ZeroPainter,

Interesting view. I was once in the Harz Mountains at the place of the witches and Warlocks big Battle, now a Museum is there too and it has a huge open room encased in a photo of Hell everywhere, top/bottom and walls with a bench seat in the middle to sit and ponder. As I sat there an old old lady asked me for my ticket, I told her that my friend had it and he was outside so she replied: "You can't enter Hell without a ticket !.....hu? I left Happily, um quickly and enlightened. No ticket, No Hell. hehe Now I know.

Your painting is almost as clear as that. Amazing and scary too.....wo

Rondo
11-25-2012, 01:26 PM
Gosh most be very hot in there!!.

byroncallas
11-25-2012, 08:33 PM
I'd rather not.
The painting is fun though.
And Bobbyray, great story.

Zeropainter
11-25-2012, 10:44 PM
I'd rather not.
The painting is fun though.
And Bobbyray, great story.

Thanks, Its not a serious painting/drwawin, it was only a play - I was like child with this picture :D

I experimented mostly with tube/particle brush & the wet knife and some layer effetcs. And metallic colors. I see also, that artrage its great for creating materials or backgrounds (stone-like/ metallic-like / cloth-like and much materials - also with an 3D effect) and so on, maybe good for 3D applications.

But for very very good things, I want do in the future combine some nice effects like this but is it very very very important too, to draw also with the pen and so on. In a german forum, I read also, thats important to draw analog with papers and not only wit the computer ;) if someone want to be an good artist.

Caesar
11-27-2012, 01:49 AM
A powerful and impressive painting. I like it!

Zeropainter
11-30-2012, 03:23 AM
thnx too all ;)