PDA

View Full Version : Owl... mochuelo!!

mochuelin
11-20-2012, 08:18 AM
And here's my favorite bird, the owl (in spanish mochuelo, and little one: mochuelin :) ), is very common in my area, but not so easy to draw giving life, hope you like it. I must say that these works have a very high resolution and large size, but for obvious reasons, leave a sample of very small size and quality in this forum. You are free to comment. Thank you very much!

copespeak
11-20-2012, 08:24 AM
A beautiful bird and very well drawn. His eyes look like he's seen it all before. :0)

mochuelin
11-20-2012, 08:36 AM
Thank you!! I wanted his eyes reflected the tranquility and intelligence that these birds have, and give him life!

A beautiful bird and very well drawn. His eyes look like he's seen it all before. :0)

gxhpainter2
11-21-2012, 04:48 AM
your bird illustrations are really amazing... they have their own artistic feeling yet still remain illustrative in their accuracy.. not an easy thing to do.. I really enjoy your work!!

mochuelin
11-21-2012, 05:42 AM
And I really enjoy your comments!!! thanks again, and yes... it isn't easy!!! :)

your bird illustrations are really amazing... they have their own artistic feeling yet still remain illustrative in their accuracy.. not an easy thing to do.. I really enjoy your work!!

coops
11-22-2012, 04:07 AM
Great work on the feather, well done:)