PDA

View Full Version : Bee-eaters

mochuelin
11-19-2012, 11:47 AM
I am an illustrator of nature, and leave my recent work with ArtRage. I hope you like. Be free to comment.

The first one is a pair of bee-eaters, love this birds.

Marilyn Anne
11-19-2012, 01:00 PM
You have really captured the look of these birds.

mochuelin
11-19-2012, 01:10 PM
I was in hospital while i did it, I missed a lot the nature... Now I'm recovering at home.

You have really captured the look of these birds.

Caesar
11-19-2012, 11:02 PM
Excellent! I would try also some sort of different background which may furtherly enhance the subject.
Welcome!

mochuelin
11-20-2012, 01:34 AM
They are for a exposition and need to stand out much, with nothing to distract the viewer. I have a version with background, and really is better without it.
Thank you very much for you comment. Nice to meet you!

Excellent! I would try also some sort of different background which may furtherly enhance the subject.
Welcome!

Saphire
11-20-2012, 01:48 AM
An outstanding piece of work mochuelin, the level of detail is amazing.

Caesar
11-20-2012, 02:14 AM
Actually I was thinking to something undefined creating a color/ tonal contrast, or, in the simplest form, just to an appropriate color behind (since I made the herebelow test), but I can see what You mean and the merits of Your choice to use an absolutely neutral and aseptic background for all the birds You'll show at Your exhibition.
Looking forward to see a wondeful thread where You will hopefully collect all Your specimens!:)

Project Pixel
11-20-2012, 02:43 AM
Wonderfully executed, love the rich textures and colors :)

limey-g
11-20-2012, 02:56 AM
Speaking as someone that enjoys detail in paintings, your bird paintings are superb , I look forward to seeing many more in the future.
Geoff

mochuelin
11-20-2012, 08:22 AM
Thank you for your comment, coming from you make me feel great!!! :)

An outstanding piece of work mochuelin, the level of detail is amazing.

mochuelin
11-20-2012, 08:26 AM
Thanks caesar for taking the time to make all these test!! now you can understand me. I'll go showing you some (not all... it can be boring!) of my works, and all your propositions are wellcome, of course.

Actually I was thinking to something undefined creating a color/ tonal contrast, or, in the simplest form, just to an appropriate color behind (since I made the herebelow test), but I can see what You mean and the merits of Your choice to use an absolutely neutral and aseptic background for all the birds You'll show at Your exhibition.
Looking forward to see a wondeful thread where You will hopefully collect all Your specimens!:)

mochuelin
11-20-2012, 08:26 AM
thank you for yuor comment, all your words inspire me!!

Wonderfully executed, love the rich textures and colors :)

mochuelin
11-20-2012, 08:31 AM
Do you've shown my work to someone? that's a real honor, it's great, I'm glad he/she liked it. Surely you can see more of my work. I hope it please you, and your friend :). Because I do this just for fun, not a job, and I haven't learned in any school. Thank you!

Speaking as someone that enjoys detail in paintings, your bird paintings are superb , I look forward to seeing many more in the future.
Geoff

coops
11-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Really so very beautiful and your paintings are a joy to view:)