PDA

View Full Version : Inspired to a colleague and lunch mate

Caesar
11-08-2012, 06:07 AM
A quick caricature of him as "Gargamella" (how we call him) the "Puffi" (Schrumpfs) unsuccessful hunter.

copespeak
11-08-2012, 09:07 AM
Absolutely wonderful! You are so prolific!

semd74
11-08-2012, 09:10 AM
HAHA...this is very good !!

justjean
11-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the smile, Caesar, it's great :)

jibes
11-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Caesar, You have lost me on the description but I like what you have done nevertheless.

D Akey
11-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Very funny. Of course you would have Smurfs there. Gargamel was a boss of mine a long time ago. Hahaha. He's an archetype it appears.

I hope this fellow was flattered and amused. I worry about the little blue co-worker having to be on the run all the time. ;););)

Caesar
11-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Thank you, dear Copespeak! Actually I tend to rather make quick sketches, studies from masters and experiments (I don't post) because I'm not as yet satisfied of what I get by mere imagination. So I don't feel much prolific. Sometimes though I get concentrated on some idea or target and get something interesting or funny enough to be posted.

Thank you, dear Steve! Glad You had a good laugh looking at this caricature ...

You may count on me anytime for an healthy smile, dear Jean. It's a therapy I like to follow too. Thank You!

Dear Jibes, it's about comics called the Smurfs in English (see D Akey comment and on google in case). Gargamel is one of the characters and my friend looks (and especially walks) just like him. Thank you!

Thank You, dear D Akey! He seems to have been pleased and maybe surprised by this (at least he was the first one to reply positevely to my drawing, made without him posing or any picture of him), but the rest of the lunchtime company was certainly delighted and amused. Anyway I wish to add that the little blue guy doesn't imply that any of us do suspect he may be using any pill support to enhance performance ... LOL;)

limey-g
11-09-2012, 12:49 AM
Well Caesar you are getting good at these, wish I had your talent.
Geoff

coops
11-09-2012, 02:27 AM
So amusing and as always Cesare very well painted:)

silvy
11-09-2012, 03:33 AM
Molto divertente e davvero ben fatto:D
Bravo come al solito caro Cesare!

GRSArts
11-09-2012, 06:25 AM
Nicely done Cesare. You have so much talent.

Caesar
11-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Thank You, dear Geoff! I wish I may have enough time and some opportunity to use much better and exploit purposedly my little natural talent into some remarkable outcome.:(

Quite often, if we look differently around us, we may find so many sources of inspiration, dear Katie. People surrounding us, in particular, may be the greatest one and be such a fun if we just make our mind and intuition run. Thank You!

Thank you, dear GRSArt! I really appreciate Your encouraging words.

byroncallas
11-11-2012, 08:43 PM
Giggles Ceasar. Great fun, yes?

Caesar
11-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Thank You, dear Byron! Sorry to reply so late ...:(